SD Maid is a powerful system cleaning tool for Android devices. It helps you free up storage space by removing junk files and unwanted apps. SD Maid also includes a powerful file explorer and task manager. With SD Maid, you can keep your Android device running smoothly and efficiently.
The technical specifications of the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool Andorid App Summary
SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool was developed by darken and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool is null on Play store with total users of 23189032. The SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool is May 28, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool App Overview and Details
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Still have questions? Just mail me!
Features of SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool for PC
1. SD Maid helps you keep your device clean and tidy by offering a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
2. It removes superfluous files from your system, manages installed apps, and detects files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
3. You can search for files by name, content, or date.
4. SD Maid gives you a detailed overview of your device’s storage.
5. It optimizes databases and detects duplicate pictures, music, or documents.
6. You can run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
7. SD Maid is fully customizable.
8. It’s easy to use.
9. It has a user-friendly interface.
10. It’s constantly being updated.
Whats New In this SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool?
• Improved clutter database.
• Improved AppCleaner filters.
• Improved AppCleaner compatibility with different devices. Thanks for the bug reports.
Full changelogs 👇
SD Maid is an application that helps keep your Android device clean and organized. It can delete unneeded files, clear cache and data, and uninstall applications. SD Maid is a powerful tool, but it is easy to use. It is a great option for anyone looking for a system cleaning tool for their Android device.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.