Shiva Amritwani is a Hindu devotional hymn dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is a popular prayer among Shaiva Hindus and is often recited by devotees in temples and at home. The Amritwani is believed to be a very powerful prayer that bestows blessings and fulfills wishes.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Shiva Amritwani For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Shiva Amritwani App Overview and Details
Shiva Amritwani App Overview and Details
★ Beautiful collection of Lord Shiva images , which changes itself during use of app.
★ Set the wallpaper on background simple click on image.
★ Image Switching by default set for 5 seconds.
★ If change it then tap on showing green 5 digit button.
★ 3 Different audio tracks Shiva Amritwani, Aarti & Chalisa.
★ Show current song’s current & total time with title.
★ Continuous update song’s current time according to playing songs.
★ Set the current songs as Ringtone/Alarm to simple click on image.
★ Smooth transitions & full of animations.
★ You can use bell , shankh, hand bell & aarti lamp.
★ You can use marigold, leaf of wood apple, red lotus, dahaliya, sunflower & white lotus garland (Foolon Ka Haar).
★ You can minimise app easily by minimise button.
★ Stop/Previous/Play/Pause/Next options available for audio.
★ Notification feature available.
★ App can be moved to SD Card from device settings.
Recite Lord Shiva Amritwani, Aarti & Chalisa on the auspicious occasion of Mahashivratri & other days to invoke divine blessings of Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva, also known as Mahadeva (Great God), is one of the five primary forms of God in Hinduism. He is depicted as an omniscient Yogi who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash, with wife Parvati and his two children, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Shiva is also regarded as the patron god of yoga and arts.
So download it and listen Shiva Amritwani, Aarti & Chalisa to invoke divine blessings of Lord Shiva.
Note: Please give us feedback & ratings for support.
Download & Install Shiva Amritwani For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Shiva Amritwani on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Shiva Amritwani on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Shiva Amritwani result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Shiva Amritwani will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Shiva Amritwani with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Shiva Amritwani on your PC.
|App Name:||Shiva Amritwani On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
Shiva Amritwani Andorid App Summary
GolemTechApps is the developer of this Shiva Amritwani application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 137676+ users of this app. The Shiva Amritwani app rating is currently 2.1.3.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Shiva Amritwani for PC
1. Beautiful collection of Lord Shiva images.
2. Set the wallpaper on background simple click on image.
3. Image Switching by default set for 5 seconds.
4. If change it then tap on showing green 5 digit button.
5. 3 Different audio tracks Shiva Amritwani, Aarti & Chalisa.
6. Show current song’s current & total time with title.
7. Continuous update song’s current time according to playing songs.
8. Set the current songs as Ringtone/Alarm to simple click on image.
9. Smooth transitions & full of animations.
10. You can use bell, shankh, hand bell & aarti lamp.
Whats New In this Shiva Amritwani?
★ Performance improvement and minor bug fixes.
Shiva Amritwani is a powerful and sacred Hindu prayer that is said to offer divine protection and blessings. The prayer is said to be incredibly powerful and is said to have the ability to offer spiritual growth and enlightenment. The Shiva Amritwani prayer is said to be perfect for those who are looking to connect with the divine and experience spiritual growth.
This concludes our article on Shiva Amritwani Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Shiva Amritwani for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Shiva Amritwani to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shiva Amritwani and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shiva Amritwani. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shiva Amritwani.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.