SIM Tool Manager is an application that allows you to manage your SIM cards and phone numbers. With SIM Tool Manager, you can easily switch between your SIM cards, keep track of your phone numbers, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the SIM Tool Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download SIM Tool Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the SIM Tool Manager on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the SIM Tool Manager, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the SIM Tool Manager app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
SIM Tool Manager Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, SIM Tool Manager has over 3365139 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. sadens Studio has developed the SIM Tool Manager and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.2.7.
Until this latest version, SIM Tool Manager has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Nov 13, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the SIM Tool Manager on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||SIM Tool Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||sadens Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of SIM Tool Manager for PC
1. Display contact numbers stored on the sim card.
2. Manage your sim contact number and make a backup your important contact to the sd-card with .vcf format.
3. Copy sim number into the phone, make a call and messages.
4. Add a new contact number into the sim card.
5. Delete and modified your sim contact numbers easily.
6. Display detailed information about your sim card, device and network operator.
7. Support light and dark theme.
8. Only support for single sim!
SIM Tool Manager App Overview and Details
Displaying contact numbers stored on the sim card and
manage your sim contact number and make a backup your important contact to the sd-card with .vcf format.
You can copy sim number into the phone, make a call and messages, adding a new contact number into the sim card, delete, and modified your sim contact numbers easily.
For other feature you can see the detailed information about your sim card, device and network operator.
Support light and dark theme.
Only support for single sim!
Whats New In this SIM Tool Manager?
Minor Bug fixes.
SIM Tool Manager is an essential application for managing SIM cards on Android devices. It allows users to easily switch between SIM cards, view their current balance and usage, and more. Overall, SIM Tool Manager is a user-friendly and convenient application for managing SIM cards.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the SIM Tool Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This SIM Tool Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SIM Tool Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the SIM Tool Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SIM Tool Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.