Slink Slither Worms is an addictive, fast paced, puzzle game for all ages. The object of the game is to help the worms escape the maze. Use your logic and reasoning skills to maneuver the worms through the obstacles and to the exit. Be careful, one wrong move and the worms will be squished!
Our goal is to help you get the Slink Slither Worms for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Slink Slither Worms Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Slink Slither Worms is NFCStudio™ and they’ve done a great job at keeping Slink Slither Worms simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Slink Slither Worms under Action of Play Store. Slink Slither Worms’s latest version is 1.0.1 with an impressive user base of over 94253. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.9 shows how people love Slink Slither Worms.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Slink Slither Worms is Jul 23, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Slink Slither Worms on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Slink Slither Worms App Overview and Details
Play against real people from around the world! Can you become the longest slither snake?
The larger snakes move slowly and are more difficult to turn and maneuver. If you are small then you have to move carefully as the bigger ones are waiting for the opportunity to trap and eat you up!
Slither left or right to consume dots, as you wriggle fast, you get more stronger. The trick is to use the accelerator key that can make it easier to win.
1. Consume as much food as possible to grow longer
2. Play offline in single player against AI worms or Multiplayer online
3. No Lag. No performance issues
4. You can control the slithering easily
Features of Slink Slither Worms for PC
1. Play against real people from around the world!
2. The larger snakes move slowly and are more difficult to turn and maneuver.
3. If you are small then you have to move carefully as the bigger ones are waiting for the opportunity to trap and eat you up!
4. Slither left or right to consume dots, as you wriggle fast, you get more stronger.
5. The trick is to use the accelerator key that can make it easier to win.
6. You can control the slithering easily with the joystick.
7. No Lag. No performance issues.
8. Play offline in single player against AI worms or Multiplayer online.
9. Graphics are awesome and vibrant.
10. Fun game to play.
Whats New In this Slink Slither Worms?
Download & Install Slink Slither Worms For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Slink Slither Worms app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Slink Slither Worms app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Slink Slither Worms will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Slink Slither Worms on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Slink Slither Worms On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Slink Slither Worms is a fun and addicting game that can be enjoyed by all. The simple controls and challenging levels make it a game that you can’t put down. With new updates coming soon, there is no end to the fun that can be had.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Slink Slither Worms for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Slink Slither Worms, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Slink Slither Worms to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slink Slither Worms and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slink Slither Worms. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slink Slither Worms.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.