There are many tools in the market that are used for specific purposes. However, there are not many tools that are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. Smart Tools is one such tool that is a collection of mini-apps that are versatile and can be used for various purposes.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Smart Tools – Utilities for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Smart Tools – Utilities For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Smart Tools – Utilities on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Smart Tools – Utilities, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Smart Tools – Utilities app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Smart Tools – Utilities Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Smart Tools – Utilities has over 2226372 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. PC Mehanik has developed the Smart Tools – Utilities and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 20.2.
Until this latest version, Smart Tools – Utilities has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Jun 24, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Smart Tools – Utilities on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Smart Tools – Utilities On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PC Mehanik|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Smart Tools – Utilities for PC
1. A handy kit of tools with 40+ carpenter, construction, measure and other tools and utilities.
2. Use device’s in-built sensors in all in one toolbox app, handy like a swiss army knife.
3. Carpenter + construction tools kit: Ruler, Bubble level, Laser level, Light (Manual torch light, strobe light or a sound driven light show), Protractor, Magnifier.
4. Measure tools kit: dB level, Location (map) with altimeter, Distance meter, Stopwatch, Thermometer, Magnetic field meter (metal detector), Vibration level meter, Luminosity (LUX) level meter, Color sensor, Speedometer, Compass, Battery tester, Network speed test.
5. Other handy utilities kit: Unit, currency and size converter, Calculator, Code scanner: QR code and bar code, Text scanner, NFC scanner, Accelerometer, Time zones, Mirror, Dog whistle, Microphone, Metronome, Pitch tuner, Counter, Random generator, Pedometer, Body mass index, Period tracker, Translator, Notepad.
6. Free app with ads, option to remove it.
7. You can create separate shortcuts for each tool from the kit.
8. Toolbox supports all device brands and several languages, but not all models have the appropriate sensors to support all tools and utilities, especially from the measure kit.
Smart Tools – Utilities App Overview and Details
Smart Tools is a handy kit of tools with 40+ carpenter, construction, measure and other tools and utilities. Use device’s in-built sensors in all in one toolbox app, handy like a swiss army knife.
Carpenter + construction tools kit:
Light: Manual torch light, strobe light or a sound driven light show;
Measure tools kit:
dB level: Measure the sound dB level and its spectrum;
Location (map) with altimeter;
Magnetic field meter (metal detector);
Vibration level meter;
Luminosity (LUX) level meter;
Network speed test;
Other handy utilities kit:
Unit, currency and size converter;
Code scanner: QR code and bar code;
Body mass index;
Free app with ads, option to remove it.
You can create separate shortcuts for each tool from the kit.
Toolbox supports all device brands and several languages, but not all models have the appropriate sensors to support all tools and utilities, especially from the measure kit.
Whats New In this Smart Tools – Utilities?
Fixed bug with translator and in app purchase.
Smart Tools is a powerful and versatile utilities application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It features a wide range of tools and functions, making it an essential tool for any mobile device. Whether you need to measure distance, brightness, or volume, Smart Tools has you covered. Additionally, the app can be used for a variety of other purposes, such as creating custom profiles and tasks, or managing your device’s storage. Smart Tools is an essential tool for any mobile device and is
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Smart Tools – Utilities of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Smart Tools – Utilities to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Smart Tools – Utilities and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Smart Tools – Utilities. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Smart Tools – Utilities.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.