Soundarya Lahari (Sanskrit: सौंदर्य लहारी, meaning “the shower of beauty”) is a Sanskrit poetic work composed by the Indian philosopher and musician, Shankaracharya. It is a work in praise of the goddess Parvati, consort of Shiva. The work consists of 100 stanzas, or versicles.
The Soundarya Lahari is a work in praise of the goddess Parvati, consort of Shiva. The work is composed of 100 stanzas, or versicles, and is believed to have been written by the Indian philosopher and musician, Shankaracharya.
So, you want to download the Soundaryalahari for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Soundaryalahari Andorid App Summary
The Soundaryalahari is listed under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Soundaryalahari is Vedantabharati. The current version of Soundaryalahari is 1.4 with a total user count of 28828 and an overall user rating of 5.0.
Oct 23, 2017 was the last date the Soundaryalahari was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Soundaryalahari For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Soundaryalahari on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Soundaryalahari to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Soundaryalahari. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Soundaryalahari on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Soundaryalahari on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Soundaryalahari On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Soundaryalahari App Overview and Details
An app published by Vedantabharati (http://vedantabharati.org) to help learn Sri Adi Sankaracharya’s Soundaryalahari and Dakshinamurthy Stotras with Sloka text, meanings and audio. Contains language support for Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Samskrta and English.
Features of Soundaryalahari for PC
1. The app has support for five languages: Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Samskrta and English.
2. It contains audio recordings of the Sri Adi Sankaracharya’s Soundaryalahari and Dakshinamurthy Stotras for reference.
3. The sloka text, meanings and audio are all available in the app for easy access.
4. The app is easy to use and navigate.
5. It is a handy tool for anyone wanting to learn the Sri Adi Sankaracharya’s Soundaryalahari and Dakshinamurthy Stotras.
6. The app is free to download and use.
7. It is regularly updated with new content.
8. It is compatible with all devices.
9. It is a valuable resource for students and scholars of Indian philosophy and religion.
10. It is endorsed by Vedantabharati, an authoritative source on Indian philosophy and religion.
Whats New In this Soundaryalahari?
* Fix crashes
* Change Dakshinamurthy Ashtaka audio to learner-friendly version with repetitions.
Soundarya Lahari is an ancient Sanskrit text composed by the great sage, Adi Shankaracharya. It is a work of divine ecstasy that describes the nature of the divine Shakti in all her aspects. The Soundarya Lahari is a hymn of praise to the divine feminine, and is a powerful tool for spiritual awakening.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Soundaryalahari on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Soundaryalahari to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Soundaryalahari and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Soundaryalahari. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Soundaryalahari.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.