Spectrum analyzer is an electronic instrument that measures the power of an electronic signal as a function of frequency. It displays the spectrum of the signal on a graphical display. The amplitude of the signal is displayed as a function of frequency. The frequency range of the spectrum analyzer is typically from about 0 Hz to about 100 kHz.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Spectrum Analyzer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Spectrum Analyzer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 25, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Spectrum Analyzer Andorid App Summary
The Spectrum Analyzer was developed by the popular developer agency named Raspberrywood. They have the Spectrum Analyzer in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 525611 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Spectrum Analyzer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 25, 2014 was the last date the Spectrum Analyzer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Spectrum Analyzer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Spectrum Analyzer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Spectrum Analyzer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Spectrum Analyzer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Spectrum Analyzer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Spectrum Analyzer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Spectrum Analyzer for PC
1. Spectrum Analyze gives you real-time spectrum data from the microphone on your Android device.
2. No Ads in the Free Version
3. 44100 Hz sampling rate
4. Max frequencies up to 22050 Hz (1/2 sampling rate)
5. 8192 samples per spectrum
6. ~5.4 Hz Resolution per point
7. Peak Detect of whole spectrum and your local window
8. Pinch to Zoom
9. Tap to Pause
10. Max Hold
Spectrum Analyzer App Overview and Details
Spectrum Analyze gives you real-time spectrum data from the microphone on your Android device.
Features in Free Version
* No Ads
* 44100 Hz sampling rate
* Max frequencies up to 22050 Hz (1/2 sampling rate)
* 8192 samples per spectrum
* ~5.4 Hz Resolution per point
* Peak Detect of whole spectrum and your local window
* Pinch to Zoom
* Tap to Pause
* Max Hold
* Take Screenshot
* Share on Facebook, Gmail and many more
Features in Premium Version.
* Limited time 99 cent app! Will increase price as more features are added.
* Help out the developer to keep adding more features!
* Beta Log Frequency Scale
* Adjustable sample rate from 8000 Hz to 48000 Hz
* Max frequencies up to 24000 Hz (1/2 sampling rate)
* Adjustable Size of FFT up to 100000 samples
* Not limited on Power of 2 sized FFTs (Must be even though)
* Adjustable Manual Scale
If you purchase the app and don’t like it contact me for a refund.
Contact on Reddit: Raspberrywood
Whats New In this Spectrum Analyzer?
Fixed save to gallery
Major GUI updates
Reduced memory footprint
Switched to use standard android icons
Couple more bug fixes
Changed the title layout
Added beta test of log scale for paid people
Bug fixes to a couple crashes
Will retain purchase information if can’t check with google servers (no reception)
Minor fix for the in-app purchase
The Spectrum Analyzer application is a great tool for analyzing the frequency spectrum of a signal. It is easy to use and is a great way to see how a signal is distributed across different frequencies.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Spectrum Analyzer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Spectrum Analyzer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spectrum Analyzer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spectrum Analyzer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spectrum Analyzer.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.