Looking for a speech-to-text or text-to-speech solution? Google Speech Services has you covered. With our APIs, you can easily add speech recognition and synthesis to your applications.
The technical specifications of the Speech Services by Google for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Speech Services by Google Andorid App Summary
Speech Services by Google was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Speech Services by Google from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Speech Services by Google is null on Play store with total users of 11754962881. The Speech Services by Google app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Speech Services by Google is Aug 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Speech Services by Google on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Speech Services by Google For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Speech Services by Google using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Speech Services by Google on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Speech Services by Google here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Speech Services by Google On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Speech Services by Google for PC
1. Use Google’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology to power your device.
2. Convert what you say to text with Google’s speech-to-text functionality.
3. Use Google’s text-to-speech functionality to have your device read text aloud.
4. Use Google’s speech-to-text functionality to translate spoken words into text.
5. Use Google’s accessibility applications to get spoken feedback across your device.
6. Use Google’s text-to-speech functionality to dictate text messages.
7. Use Google’s speech-to-text functionality to search for shows or songs by voice.
8. Use Google’s speech-to-text functionality to practice a new language.
9. Use Google’s speech-to-text functionality to have your device read your favorite book.
10. Update to the latest version of Google’s Speech Services here.
Speech Services by Google App Overview and Details
Power your device with the magic of Google’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology. Google Speech-to-Text functionality
Speech Services provides speech-to-text functionality to Google and other third party apps to convert what you say to text. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Maps when you use your voice to search places
• Recorder App to transcribe your recordings on device
• Phone App Call Screen feature to get a real-time transcription of your caller
• Accessibility apps like Voice Access for operating your device through voice
• Dictation or keyboard apps you might use to dictate text messages through voice
• Apps that contain a search by voice feature so that you can quickly search for your favorite shows or songs
• Language learning apps that recognize what you say as you practice a new language
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Speech-to-Text functionality on your Android device, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Default apps > Assist App. Select Speech Services by Google as your preferred voice input engine.
Google Text-to-Speech functionality
Speech Services powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• Talkback and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-Speech functionality on your Android device, go to Settings > Languages & Input > Text-to-Speech output. Select Speech Services by Google as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Speech Services by Google is already available, but you can update to the latest version here.
Whats New In this Speech Services by Google?
Your app has a new name: “Speech Services by Google” and a new logo. The app also supports new functionality. The Speech Services by Google app not only provides text-to-speech but also empowers applications with speech-to-text functionality to convert your voice to text. Read more in the “About this app” section.
The Speech Services by Google application is a great way to improve your communication skills. The app is easy to use and helps you to improve your pronunciation and fluency. The app also includes a text-to-speech feature which is great for practicing your pronunciation. Overall, the Speech Services by Google application is a great way to improve your communication skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Speech Services by Google on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Speech Services by Google to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speech Services by Google and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speech Services by Google. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speech Services by Google.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.