Sranan, or Sranantongo, is the most widely spoken language in Suriname. It is an English-based creole language, derived from 17th century English, Dutch, Portuguese, and African languages. Sranan is the native language of the Creole people of Suriname, who number about 350,000. It is also spoken as a second language by about another 350,000 people in Suriname.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sranan – Bijbel for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Sranan – Bijbel For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Sranan – Bijbel on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Sranan – Bijbel, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Sranan – Bijbel app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Sranan – Bijbel Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Sranan – Bijbel has over 8485 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc has developed the Sranan – Bijbel and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 9.3.
Until this latest version, Sranan – Bijbel has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jun 9, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Sranan – Bijbel on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Sranan – Bijbel On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sranan – Bijbel for PC
1. The app comes with audio and automatic text highlighting as the audio is played.
2. The app will download the audio from the web the first time the chapter is played.
3. After that no further web connection is used or needed.
4. The translation is made available to you under the terms of the Creative Commons license.
5. You are free to share the work – copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from it.
6. You must attribute the work to the author.
7. You do not sell the work for profit.
8. You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
9. You must make clear to others the license terms of the work.
10. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact the author.
Sranan – Bijbel App Overview and Details
The New Testament in Sranan of Suriname
Alternate language names: Sranan Tongo, Surinaams, Suriname Creole English [ISO 639-3: srn]
This app comes with audio and automatic text highlighting as the audio is played for books where audio is available. The app will download the audio from the web the first time the chapter is played. After that no further web connection is used or needed.
Published: 2002, 2010, Stichting Surinaams Bijbelgenootschap
Textt: © 2002, 2010, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
Audio: ℗ 2007, Hosanna: (www.bible.is/SRNBSS/Matt/1/D)
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
Whats New In this Sranan – Bijbel?
Bugs fixed – app crashing on open, or on audio download.
You can now:
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• A navigation drawer slides out from the side of the screen.
• Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Links to Scripture videos.
Requires Android 4.0 or higher.
The Sranan-Bijbel application is a powerful tool that can help people learn the Bible in their native language. It is easy to use and provides a variety of resources that can help people understand the Bible better.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sranan – Bijbel of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sranan – Bijbel to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sranan – Bijbel and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sranan – Bijbel. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sranan – Bijbel.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.