System Tools Android is a free, open source toolbox for Android devices that helps you manage your device from your computer. It can help you find your device if it’s lost or stolen, back up your data, and more.
The latest System Tools Android for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
System Tools Android Andorid App Summary
Nevidimka655 has developed the System Tools Android for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, System Tools Android has got over 664390+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.4
The latest update of System Tools Android is Jul 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
System Tools Android App Overview and Details
⚠ Attention! This application does not give root rights! ⚠
System Tools Android is a true utility processor. This program includes many small utilities for finer work with the system (including root utilities).
➤ MORE THAN TWENTY USEFUL UTILITIES AND FUNCTIONS. The number of application functions grows with each update
➤ RESPONSIBLE Nevidimka655S. Having problems or have suggestions or comments on the program? Our team will always answer!
➤ PERMANENT UPDATES. We try to quickly fix errors in the program and timely update
This program includes all the possible utilities that are needed to simplify routine processes and to more flexibly manage the system of your device. List of program features:
– Password generator
– File manager (with root support, secure deletion of files and folders)
– Device info
– Check for AppOps/Busybox/Root
– Battery calibration
– Power manager
– A tool to fix the rights to write to external memory
– Partition manager (+ advanced mode)
– Script manager
– Animation download manager
– Font manager
– Android ID Editor
– Custom binary download animation file (custom binary file to demonstrate zip animation when the device starts)
– Run FSTRIM
– DPI editor
– Brightness controller (screen, flashlight, rgb, KCAL, saturation)
– Apps manager
– Flexible settings
All application data is stored on your device in encrypted form.
Features of System Tools Android for PC
1. password generator
2. file manager (with root support, secure deletion of files and folders)
3. device info
4. check for AppOps/Busybox/Root
5. battery calibration
6. power manager
7. tool to fix the rights to write to external memory
8. partition manager (+ advanced mode)
9. script manager
10. animation download manager
Install “System Tools Android” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the System Tools Android on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the System Tools Android app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install System Tools Android.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||System Tools Android On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this System Tools Android?
We are always making changes and improvements to System Tools Android. To make sure you haven’t missed anything, just turn on updates.
System Tools is an essential application for Android devices. It provides a variety of tools to help manage and optimize the device. System Tools is easy to use and includes a variety of features that make it an essential tool for any Android device.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the System Tools Android for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This System Tools Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for System Tools Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the System Tools Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the System Tools Android.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.