T-SIM Tool is a freeware SIM card tool that allows you to view and edit SIM card information on your computer. With T-SIM Tool, you can easily view, add, delete, and modify phone book contacts, SMS messages, and call history on your SIM card. Additionally, T-SIM Tool also provides a number of other features, such as the ability to back up and restore your SIM card data, export SIM card data to a text file, and print SIM card data.
Do you know the technical specifics of T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools Andorid App Summary
The T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools application developer is PixelLabs. They listed the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools is more than 21410. With a 3.9, the latest 1.1.6 of the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools is Sep 9, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools for PC
1. View SIM Card info: Serial number, phone number, carrier
2. View all contacts stored on SIM card
3. Search for a contact
4. Add a contact
5. Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts
6. Modify contact’s info
7. Import contacts from file
8. Export contacts to file (for backup purpose)
9. Contact management
T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools App Overview and Details
T-SIM Tool is a tiny tool that reads your SIM card and give you many helpful informations. It also help you to manage contacts in you SIM Card, you can view all your contacts stored on SIM Card, create a new contacts (store to SIM card), modify a contact or delete contact(s).
– View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
– View all contacts stored on SIM card.
– Searching for a contact.
– Add a contact.
– Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
– Modify contact’s info.
– Import contacts from file.
– Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
Whats New In this T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools?
Minor Bugs Fix
Overall, I found the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools to be a very useful application. It was easy to use and had a variety of features that allowed me to manage my SIM card effectively. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to manage their SIM card.
Downloading and installing the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the T-SIM Tool – Free SIM Card Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.