Telegram X is a new, experimental Telegram client based on the Telegram protocol. It’s faster, more fluid and supports more features than the regular Telegram app.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Telegram X for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Telegram X For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Telegram X for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Telegram X.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Telegram X on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Telegram X and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Telegram X on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Telegram X On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Telegram FZ-LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Telegram X Andorid App Summary
The Telegram X was developed by the popular developer agency named Telegram FZ-LLC. They have the Telegram X in the Social category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 73906671 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Telegram X latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 16, 2022 was the last date the Telegram X was updated with new features. If you want to use the Telegram X on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Telegram X using the emulator later on.
Telegram X App Overview and Details
An alternative Telegram client based on TDLib, with higher speed, slicker animations and experimental features.
Features of Telegram X for PC
Whats New In this Telegram X?
– Videos can now start playing before the file is fully downloaded
– Tap your messages in small groups to see which members have read them
– All new emoji from the Emoji 14.0 update
– Control which devices can receive calls and Secret Chats in Settings — Devices
– Properly view chats with protected content
– Add spoiler formatting in messages
– Create join requests for your chat using invite links with admin approval
And much more: https://t.me/tgx_android
Telegram X is a new, experimental app for Android and iOS that is built on the Telegram platform. It offers a faster, smoother, and more reliable experience than the original Telegram app. Telegram X is still in development, so it may not be perfect yet, but it is worth trying out.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Telegram X of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Telegram X to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Telegram X and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Telegram X. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Telegram X.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.