Since the late 18th century, African Americans in Alabama have fought for their civil rights. The struggle for equality continued throughout the 20th century and into the 21st century. The Alabama Civil Rights Trail commemorates the African American struggle for civil rights and celebrates the progress that has been made. The trail includes more than 60 sites across the state of Alabama, including museums, churches, courthouses, and memorials.
The latest The Alabama Civil Rights Trail for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
The Alabama Civil Rights Trail Andorid App Summary
Alabama Tourism Department has developed the The Alabama Civil Rights Trail for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, The Alabama Civil Rights Trail has got over 3659+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 4.4.0
The latest update of The Alabama Civil Rights Trail is Jun 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
The Alabama Civil Rights Trail App Overview and Details
Walk in the footsteps of Rev. Martin Lurther King Jr., Rosa Parks, Fred Lee Shuttlesworth, and other civil rights activists who ignited change across the country. Retrace the steps of the Civil Rights Movement by exploring cities and towns across the state of Alabama like Birmingham, Montgomery, and Selma whose monumental events exemplify that bravery overcomes brutality. Listen to the voices of change-makers that continue to inspire the fight for equality today.
The Alabama Civil Rights Trail app tells the story of Alabama’s role in the Civil Rights Movement and the impact these places, people, and events continue to have. To help you explore this rich history, the Alabama Civil Rights Trail app allows you to:
– Discover the Civil Rights landmarks, museum, trails, and public spaces you can visit across the state.
– Explore the cities and towns that tell of the tragedy and triumphs of the Civil Rights Movement.
– Experience the legacy of civil rights legends who ignited change
Browse the media library to listen to and watch events around the Civil Rights Movement.
– Explore the events that transformed the nation through an interactive timeline that takes you through the struggle for equality, from Jim Crow and mob violence to desegregation and the Civil Rights Act.
– Share your location to see destinations near you that you can visit to learn more about civil rights history.
– Bookmark your favorite destinations, media, and people to your profile
Download the free Alabama Civil Rights Trail app today to get started.
Features of The Alabama Civil Rights Trail for PC
-Discover landmarks, museums, trails, and public spaces relating to the civil rights movement across Alabama
-Explore the history of the civil rights movement through multimedia content
-Share your location to find nearby civil rights landmarks
– bookmark your favorite destinations, media, and people for future reference
– Receive push notifications for updates on civil rights history
Install “The Alabama Civil Rights Trail” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the The Alabama Civil Rights Trail on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the The Alabama Civil Rights Trail app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install The Alabama Civil Rights Trail.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||The Alabama Civil Rights Trail On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alabama Tourism Department|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this The Alabama Civil Rights Trail?
The Alabama Civil Rights Trail is a great way to learn more about the history of the civil rights movement. The trail takes you to many of the important sites in the movement, and provides information about each site. The trail is a great way to learn about the history of the civil rights movement and to honor the brave people who fought for equality.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the The Alabama Civil Rights Trail for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This The Alabama Civil Rights Trail to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Alabama Civil Rights Trail and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Alabama Civil Rights Trail. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Alabama Civil Rights Trail.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.