The New York Times is a national newspaper based in New York City. It is the largest metropolitan newspaper in the United States by circulation and has won 118 Pulitzer Prizes, more than any other news organization.
Founded in 1851, the paper has a history of distinguished reporting on politics and international affairs, as well as coverage of the arts and culture. It is known for its signature Sunday Magazine, as well as its daily crossword puzzle.
The New York Times is a publicly traded company and its stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It is controlled by the Sulzberger family through a dual-class share structure.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The New York Times for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||The New York Times On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The New York Times Company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The New York Times Andorid App Summary
The The New York Times was developed by the popular developer agency named The New York Times Company. They have the The New York Times in the News & Magazines category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 9.68.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 41295921 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With The New York Times latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 15, 2022 was the last date the The New York Times was updated with new features. If you want to use the The New York Times on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the The New York Times using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download The New York Times For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the The New York Times using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the The New York Times on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for The New York Times here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of The New York Times for PC
YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL RENEW AUTOMATICALLY EVERY MONTH OR YEAR, AS SELECTED BY YOU, UNTIL YOU CANCEL. CANCELATION MUST BE DONE VIA GOOGLE PLAY ACCOUNT SETTINGS AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWS.
1. Wake up with The Morning, your a.m. guide to what’s happening and why it matters.
2. Live Briefings bring you moment-by-moment updates on developing stories, from experts in the field.
3. For You is a space for discovery, where you can relax with articles, games and guides based on your interests. Save your favorites to read later on any device.
4. Absorb the facts fast and experience stories in new ways with innovative graphics and data visualizations.
5. Enjoy a little escape with our Mini Crossword, Spelling Bee and puzzles throughout the day. Save your game and return to finish whenever convenient.
6. Listen to our original podcasts, including “The Daily,” “The Ezra Klein Show” and “Sway.”
7. Keep your friends and colleagues informed with the ability to share articles, photos and videos on your favorite social platforms.
8. The NYTimes app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4″ phones to 12″+ tablets.
9. Subscribers get unlimited access to groundbreaking reporting, analysis and
The New York Times App Overview and Details
Understand the world around you with original reporting from The New York Times. Free to download, The Times app lets you tap into expert coverage from 1700 journalists in 160 countries worldwide. From breaking news to opinion, business, tech and the arts, subscribers get unlimited access to groundbreaking reporting, analysis and commentary.
Be the first to know about major events and must-read stories with the following features:
• Wake up with The Morning, your a.m. guide to what’s happening and why it matters. It’s the news you need to start your day.
• Live Briefings bring you moment-by-moment updates on developing stories, from experts in the field.
• For You is a space for discovery, where you can relax with articles, games and guides based on your interests. Save your favorites to read later on any device.
• Absorb the facts fast and experience stories in new ways with innovative graphics and data visualizations.
• Enjoy a little escape with our Mini Crossword, Spelling Bee and puzzles throughout the day. Save your game and return to finish whenever convenient.
• Listen to our original podcasts, including “The Daily,” “The Ezra Klein Show” and “Sway.”
• Keep your friends and colleagues informed with the ability to share articles, photos and videos on your favorite social platforms.
The NYTimes app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4″ phones to 12″+ tablets.
DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
• Basic – unlimited digital access to news and analysis for $16.99* per month or $129.99* per year (save over 25%).
• All Access – unlimited digital access, plus access to the NYT Games, NYT Cooking, and one bonus digital subscription for $24.99* per month or $199.99* per year.
*Sales taxes may apply
PAYMENT AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS:
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW YORK TIMES VIA THIS APP, PAYMENT FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO YOUR GOOGLE PLAY ACCOUNT UPON CONFIRMATION. SUBSCRIPTIONS RENEW AUTOMATICALLY 24-HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE NEXT BILLING PERIOD. BILLING OCCURS EVERY CALENDAR MONTH FOR A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OR ONCE-YEARLY FOR AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. SUBSCRIPTIONS CONTINUE TO RENEW AUTOMATICALLY UNTIL CANCELLED. YOU CAN MANAGE AND CANCEL SUBSCRIPTIONS USING THE GOOGLE PLAY SUBSCRIPTION CENTER.
BY DOWNLOADING THE NEW YORK TIMES APP, you agree to:
• The automatic renewal terms stated above.
• The New York Times California Privacy Notices: http://www.nytimes.com/privacy/california-notice
• The New York Times Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
• Google Play Terms of Sale: https://payments.google.com/payments/apis-secure/u/0/get_legal_document?ldl=en&ldo=0&ldt=buyertos
Whats New In this The New York Times?
This version includes general bug fixes and improvements. Reach out at [email protected] with any questions, comments or other feedback.
The New York Times is a trusted and reliable news source for people all over the world. It is an honor to be considered for a position at such a prestigious organization. I am confident that I have the skills and qualifications necessary to be successful in this role and contribute to the continued success of The New York Times.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The New York Times of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The New York Times to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The New York Times and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the The New York Times. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The New York Times.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.