The Statesman is an Indian English-language broadsheet daily newspaper founded in 1875 and published in Delhi. It is the largest English daily in India in terms of circulation and is the second most widely read English newspaper in India, after The Times of India. The Statesman is owned by The Statesman Newspaper Ltd., a subsidiary of the Kolkata-based ABP Group.
Installing and using the The Statesman Newspaper for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
The Statesman Newspaper Andorid App Summary
The Statesman has developed the The Statesman Newspaper application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. The Statesman Newspaper has over 82991 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of The Statesman Newspaper is currently 3.0.1.
The latest upstate time of the The Statesman Newspaper is Aug 10, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the The Statesman Newspaper on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
The Statesman Newspaper App Overview and Details
The Statesman is one of India’s oldest English newspapers. It was founded in Kolkata in 1875 and is directly descended from The Friend of India (founded 1818). The Englishman (founded 1821) was merged with The Statesman in 1934. The Delhi edition of The Statesman began publication in 1931. The Statesman Weekly is a compendium of news and views from the Kolkata and Delhi editions. Printed on airmail paper, it is popular with readers outside India. The Statesman (average weekday circulation approximately 180,000) is a leading English newspaper in West Bengal. The Sunday Statesman has a circulation of 230,000.
The Statesman has distinguished itself through objective coverage of events, its value as an honest purveyor of news emphasised at times of crisis such as the Bengal Famine of 1943 and the infamous internal Emergency of the mid-1970s. It is forthright in the expression of its views. Its pursuit of the truth has been relentless and often at considerable cost to itself, as when the government of Indira Gandhi, in gross abuse of power, attempted to suppress its voice and when the government of Rajiv Gandhi interfered with the grant of statutory clearances to its modernization plans unless the paper changed its editorial stance.
The Statesman prevailed, as the truth must prevail, and remains a favourite of readers in Kolkata and other parts of India.
The Statesman is now available on your android phones & tablets.
The app, powered by Readwhere features :
* Updated news of every hour
* Get notified instantly for every breaking news
* New issues get automatically refreshed when published
* Mark news article as favourite to read it later in offline mode
* E-paper integrated in the app
* Pinch zoom-in & zoom-out feature
* Page by page navigation
* Automatically saves pages to read offline
* Subscribe to your favourite edition and get notified when the new issue is available.
Features of The Statesman Newspaper for PC
1. The Statesman is an English newspaper founded in 1875.
2. It is the descendant of two other English newspapers, The Friend of India and The Englishman.
3. The Delhi edition of The Statesman began publication in 1931.
4. The Statesman Weekly is a compendium of news and views from the Kolkata and Delhi editions.
5. It is printed on airmail paper, making it popular with readers outside India.
6. The Statesman is a leading English newspaper in West Bengal.
7. The Sunday Statesman has a circulation of 230,000.
8. The Statesman is now available on android phones and tablets.
9. The app features updated news of every hour, notifications for breaking news, and the ability to mark articles as favourites for offline reading.
10. The app also has an integrated e-paper and the ability to zoom in and out on articles, as well as page-by-page navigation.
|App Name:||The Statesman Newspaper On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Statesman|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install The Statesman Newspaper On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing The Statesman Newspaper on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the The Statesman Newspaper. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the The Statesman Newspaper, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this The Statesman Newspaper?
A lot of minor changes have been performed to enhance the overall usability and performance of the app for our existing and new users.
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to The Statesman Newspaper. I am confident that this is the perfect opportunity for me to develop my skills as a journalist and to grow as a professional. The Statesman is an award-winning newspaper with an excellent reputation, and I am excited to be a part of it. I believe that my writing skills, my attention to detail, and my ability to work under pressure will make me a valuable member of the team. I am committed
Did the guide help you download and install the The Statesman Newspaper for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the The Statesman Newspaper, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This The Statesman Newspaper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Statesman Newspaper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Statesman Newspaper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Statesman Newspaper.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.