The Weather Channel’s Radar offers an unrivaled view of the weather conditions affecting the United States. The app’s intuitive design makes it easy to track the weather in your area and see where severe weather is headed. Radar also includes forecasts, weather alerts, and social media integration so you can share your weather photos and experiences with others.
We will help you download the The Weather Channel – Radar for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install The Weather Channel – Radar on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the The Weather Channel – Radar on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the The Weather Channel – Radar, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the The Weather Channel – Radar, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the The Weather Channel – Radar appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the The Weather Channel – Radar by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the The Weather Channel – Radar on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||The Weather Channel – Radar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Weather Channel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Weather Channel – Radar Andorid App Summary
The Weather Channel is the developer of the The Weather Channel – Radar, and they have the app under the Weather of Google Play Store. The latest version of the The Weather Channel – Radar from them is null with over 134044046 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the The Weather Channel – Radar is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the The Weather Channel – Radar is Aug 18, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the The Weather Channel – Radar on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
The Weather Channel – Radar App Overview and Details
The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster**. Prepare for severe weather ahead with our local storm radar. Rain radar, storm tracker and severe weather warnings help you prepare for hurricane season, storms and heavy rain. Monitor live radar updates, an hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go.
Live doppler radar maps, hurricane tracker, severe weather widgets, and accurate weather alerts warn you ahead of time of heavy rain, floods, and other severe weather. Extreme weather is increasing across the nation; our live radar, severe weather alerts, and storm tracker have you covered with hourly forecast updates. Local weather alerts prepare you for the hurricane season ahead: heavy rain, strong winds freezing rain, and more.
Our daily forecast tracking page keeps you informed with severe weather and precipitation updates by the hour. Travel safely this season and plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster – plan ahead with confidence**. Our storm radar widget provides local rain tracker updates and alerts you to upcoming storms right on your home screen. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar, storm radar alerts, and severe weather warnings help you face whatever the weather may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Local Weather Radar: Hurricane, Storm & Rain Tracker
– Hourly rain and hurricane tracker
– 24-hour Future Radar and storm tracker
– Rain Intensity: Track rain intensity up to 7 hours in the future
– Rain Accumulation: See how much rain has fallen over the last 24 hours & into the next 48 hours.
– ‘Feels Like’ feature helps you dress right for the weather
– Prepare for severe storms & hurricane season
– Storm tracker & live rain radar lets you follow spring weather patterns
– Storm radar makes live rain tracking easy throughout spring storms
– Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours – all on your home screen
– Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: set your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
– Forecasts include information on sunset times, allergies, flu & pollen forecasts
– Seasonal weather news keeps you updated year-round
– Severe weather events: Live alerts & coverage on severe weather events
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
– Ad-free weather app
– 15-minute forecast details
– Advanced 72-Hour Future Radar
– & more!
Privacy & Feedback
– If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
**The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM.
**The World’s Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
The Weather Channel app has over 2.4 million 5-star ratings out of over 3.0 million total reviews since January 2018 according to Apple’s App Store Connect and over 1.6 million 5-star ratings out of over 2.4 million total reviews since October 2008 according to Google Play Developer Console worldwide.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company
Features of The Weather Channel – Radar for PC
– Hourly forecast for your exact location
– Customizable weather widgets
– GPS enabled weather maps
– Push notifications for severe weather warnings
– Alerts for precipitation, temperature, wind, and more
Whats New In this The Weather Channel – Radar?
Thanks for using The Weather Channel app! We are constantly working to add new features and improve your app experience. In this release:
– NEW Widgets: Discover all your local weather info directly on your homescreen, with a 3-hour forecast, live radar, and daily temperatures in your area.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Screen reader support enabled.
The Weather Channel’s radar application provides an up-to-date map of precipitation and severe weather conditions across the United States. This information can be used to help plan travel and outdoor activities, and to stay safe during severe weather events.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the The Weather Channel – Radar? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This The Weather Channel – Radar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Weather Channel – Radar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Weather Channel – Radar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Weather Channel – Radar.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.