Think Dirty is an app that helps you make informed decisions about the products you use. The app has information on over 130,000 products, and allows you to scan the barcode to get an instant rating from 1-10.
The technical specifications of the Think Dirty for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Think Dirty Andorid App Summary
Think Dirty was developed by Think Dirty Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Think Dirty from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Think Dirty is 184.108.40.206 on Play store with total users of 1533487. The Think Dirty app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Think Dirty is Jul 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Think Dirty on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Think Dirty App Overview and Details
Think Dirty is the easiest way to learn about the potentially toxic ingredients in your cosmetics and personal care products. It’s an independent source that allows you to compare products as you shop. Just scan the product barcode and Think Dirty will give you easy-to-understand info on the product, track dirty ingredients and shop for cleaner options
• Barcode Scanning: over 350,000+ cosmetics and personal care products majority from Canada and the U.S. are currently in our database.
• Dirty Meter® a comprehensive rating is given, along with detailed (but easy-to-understand) information on ingredients, certifications, and health impacts.
• My Bathroom Rating: keep track of what’s already in your bathroom. Learn your current bathroom rating, and track your progress on “cleaning” it up.
• Shopping lists: save products to make shopping faster and easier.
• Buy it now: buy products directly from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
• UPC Submission: Are we missing a product? Scan and submit a barcode for us to look into. For registered users who submitted products, we thank you and will notify you once they are in our database.
As mentioned in:
25+ Apps To Make Your Everyday Life Easier – TED Blog
7 New Beauty Apps You Need to Download Now – Allure Magazine
26 Underrated Apps Every Twentysomething Should Download Right Now – BuzzFeed
The Beauty And Fashion Apps You Need To Download, ASAP – Glamour Magazine UK
As a small team, we are working diligently to accommodate the overwhelmingly positive amount of users’ submissions (especially from our EU users) to our database.
We appreciate constructive feedback. Please email us at [email protected] if you have comments or suggestions.
Features of Think Dirty for PC
-Easy-to-use barcode scanning
-Comprehensive rating system with detailed ingredient information
-Track your current bathroom rating and see your progress over time
-Save products for faster and easier shopping
-Buy products directly from Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
-Submit barcodes of products not in our database
How To Install & Download Think Dirty For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Think Dirty for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Think Dirty.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Think Dirty on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Think Dirty and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Think Dirty on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Think Dirty On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Think Dirty Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Think Dirty?
In this update, we have made viewing the complete list of branded products easier! You can tap any brand name on the product or brand profile details screen to view the list. Try it out today!
Think Dirty is an application that helps you make informed decisions about the products you use. It provides information about the ingredients in personal care products and ranks them according to their level of Dirty Dozen toxicity. With this app, you can make informed decisions about the products you use and avoid those that are harmful to your health.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Think Dirty on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Think Dirty to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Think Dirty and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Think Dirty. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Think Dirty.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.