Thiruppavai is a Tamil religious work written by Andal, a Vaishnavite saint. The work is composed of Thirty stanzas, each of which ends with the refrain “Thiruppavai, திருப்பாவை”. Andal is considered as an incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi, the consort of Lord Vishnu. The work is a collection of hymns which glorify Lord Vishnu and his consort Lakshmi.
The latest Thiruppavai for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Thiruppavai Andorid App Summary
Mahastro – Bridging Vedic Tradition has developed the Thiruppavai for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Thiruppavai has got over 17501+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.1
The latest update of Thiruppavai is Dec 17, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Thiruppavai App Overview and Details
|| andal tiruvadigale saranam ||
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN THIRUPPAVAI PASURAM ON THE GO… “VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES”
Features of this App :-
From this version, the app is now fully functional with all the special features listed below WITHOUT any limitations.
This App is specially designed to accommodate unique features like :
1. Gurukulam way of learning.
2. Multi language support for Thiruppavai in Telugu, Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and more to be included.
3.Text Auto Scroll relative to the Audio.
4. Highlighted text in a bigger size, in the middle of the screen.
5. Two speed levels.
6. Search utility for easy traversing at the top right.
7. ‘Meaning’ of the “paasuram” that runs along with the text and audio.
8. Font Increase and Decrease option.
9. Advanced learning with ‘Word’ repeat in learning mode.
10. “Full Audio Repeat” with repeat once or repeat loop feature.
Thiruppavai is composed by Andal, like many of us might know. She undertakes a vrat much similar to the “Karthiyayani” vrat beginning on the first day of the month of “Margazhi” and adorning each day of the month with a new Pasuram, an eight-lined verse. The thirty verses collectively form the book of “Thiruppavai”. This could be recited everyday to invoke the blessings of the Lord Narayana. However, the month of Margazhi (mid-December to mid-January) is significant with respect to the recital of this hymn. Even Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita says “Masaanaam Margaseershohum”, meaning “among the months, I am Margazhi”
Our app comes both with the complete lyrics of the song (In Tamizh and English)and the audio for the same (with auto-scroll option). Anybody can learn it so easily. You get the feeling of a traditional songbook in the mobile form. More better, as you get the audio for all the 30 songs played in the background. Also, when you hit the “play” button for the audio, the lyric content scrolls automatically. How more exciting can it get. Go ahead and enjoy the Margazhi month by listening to all the 30 songs every day.
Other Details of this app:
In the first five verses, Andal dwells on the appropriateness of the vrat and the method to be followed, invokes varuna deva for timely rains and emphasized that all obstacles for performing the vrat will be eliminated if everyone sings and reflects on the name of the Lord (“Namasankirtanam”).
From the sixteenth to the twenty-ninth verse Andal reminds the seemingly forgetful Lord of His earlier promises to grant “salvation” to His devotees, alternatively seeking His pardon for earlier trespasses, worshiping Him for His superior qualities and surrendering unto Him unconditionally (“Charanagathy” tatvam/philosophy)
In the thirtieth verse Andal acknowledges the fulfillment that would arise from the observance of the “marghazhi vrat” of the Gopis and declares that those who recite Her Thiruppavai verses would become the objects of Her Lord’s grace and would be filled with bliss.
Features of Thiruppavai for PC
easy can it get?
Install “Thiruppavai” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Thiruppavai on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Thiruppavai on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Thiruppavai and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Thiruppavai as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Thiruppavai On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mahastro – Bridging Vedic Tradition|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Thiruppavai?
We are excited to announce that we’ve included many amazing features like :
1) ‘Meaning’ of the Hymn that runs along with the text and audio with an option to pause and read it comfortably.
2) 2 Most demanded feature request, Font Increase and Decrease and ‘Full Audio Repeat’ options.
3) ‘Word Repeat’ in the learning mode to allow parroting twice to learn tough sections easier.
4) With these new features, we’ve also included 6 other existing Unique Features totally FREE.
Bug fixed – text issues.
Thiruppavai is a set of 30 hymns that are sung during the month of Margazhi, which falls in the month of December-January. These hymns are sung by women in honor of the Lord Vishnu. The lyrics of these hymns are based on the verses from the Tamil epic, Ramayana. The purpose of singing these hymns is to seek the blessings of the Lord Vishnu for good health, wealth, and prosperity.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Thiruppavai for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Thiruppavai to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thiruppavai and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thiruppavai. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thiruppavai.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.