Tilt-shift photography is a technique where the camera is tilted relative to the subject, and the lens is shifted up or down to change the plane of focus. This technique is used to create an illusion of miniature scale, where a life-size object appears to be a model.
In this article, we will show you how to download Tilt-Shift Camera For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Tilt-Shift Camera technical specifications first.
Tilt-Shift Camera Andorid App Summary
mrgnpza is the developer of this Tilt-Shift Camera application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3637359+ users of this app. The Tilt-Shift Camera app rating is currently 12.20.
It was last updated on Oct 20, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tilt-Shift Camera for PC
-Tilt-Shift Camera has a high-quality Tilt-Shift filter.
-You can see the effect in real-time with the live preview.
-The filter can be adjusted to create different focus areas.
-The filter can be used to edit existing image files.
|App Name:||Tilt-Shift Camera On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Tilt-Shift Camera For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tilt-Shift Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tilt-Shift Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tilt-Shift Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Tilt-Shift Camera App Overview and Details
– High-quality Tilt-Shift filter
– Live preview
– Video recording (on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and above)
– Color adjustments (brightness, contrast, saturation, colorization, etc.)
– Adjustable focus area
– Different focus area types (linear / round)
– Load and edit existing image files
Tilt-Shift Camera implements a real high-quality Tilt-Shift / Toy / Miniature / Diorama filter with varying kernel size. The effect is visualized immediately as a live preview. Colors can be adjusted manually through color filters.
Whats New In this Tilt-Shift Camera?
– Slider bubbles
– Exposure reset button
– Improved compatibility
The Tilt-Shift Camera application is a fun and easy way to create photos that look like they were taken with a tilt-shift lens. The app is simple to use and makes it easy to create photos with a unique look and feel.
This concludes our article on Tilt-Shift Camera Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Tilt-Shift Camera for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Tilt-Shift Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tilt-Shift Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tilt-Shift Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tilt-Shift Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.