A tool box is a container used to store and carry tools. It is usually rectangular in shape and has a removable lid. Some tool boxes have handles on either side for carrying, while others have a single handle on the top. Many tool boxes have a variety of compartments and pockets to store tools in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some tool boxes also come with a tool kit, which contains a variety of tools that are commonly used for repairs or home improvement projects.
We will help you download the Tool Box for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Tool Box on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Tool Box on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Tool Box on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Tool Box as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Tool Box On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Tool Box Andorid App Summary
Maxcom is the developer of the Tool Box, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Tool Box from them is 1.8.5.A with over 7373 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Tool Box is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Tool Box is May 18, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Tool Box on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Tool Box App Overview and Details
It is a tool package application that implements tools useful in daily life using the hardware and sensors of the handset.
The toolbox consists of a total of 27 essential tools, and each tool is not only composed of features that can be placed anywhere, but you can also download each tool separately.
Tool composition and features
– Compass : 5 design modes (true north, magnetic north can be measured)
– Leveler : Measure both horizontally and vertically
– Measure : Provides various measuring methods for each measuring range.
– Protractor : Provides various measurement methods for each measurement method.
– Vibration meter : X, Y, Z vibration values can be measured
– Mag Detector : magnetic field strength measurement, metal detection function
– Altimeter : Measure current altitude using GPS
– Tracker : Record and save route using GPS
– H.R monitor : Heart rate measurement and record management
– Decibel Meter : Measures the loudness of the surrounding sound
– Illuminometer : measure the brightness of the surroundings
– Flash : Use of screen and external flash
– Unit Converter : Conversion of various units and exchange rates
– Magnifying : Magnifying glass using digital zoom
– Calculator : Easy-to-use general calculator
– Abacus : faithfully implements the function of the abacus
– Counter : Provides list saving function
– Score Board : Scoring tool for various sports
– Roulette : You can use photos, images and handwriting
– Code Reader : 1D barcode, QR code, data matrix recognition possible
– Mirror : Mirror using front camera
– Tuner : Used to tune instruments such as guitar and ukulele
– Color Picker : Display color information of image pixels
– Screen Splitter : Create screen split shortcut icon
– Stopwatch : Lap time list file saved
– Timer : Multitasking support
– Metronome : Various accent functions
No more wandering the market for the tools you need.
Features of Tool Box for PC
1. Compass with 5 design modes
5. Vibration meter
6. Mag Detector
9. H.R monitor
10. Decibel Meter
Whats New In this Tool Box?
– Add Max Screen Splitter
Max Color Picker
– Fixed an error that occurred when loading an abnormal image.
– Fixed an error when redrawing the screen on some devices.
– Fixed an error when saving files on some devices.
As a handyman, you never know when you might need a tool. That’s why it’s important to have a tool box that’s always packed with the essentials. With the Tool Box application, you can always be prepared for any project. The app includes a variety of tools, from a hammer to a screwdriver. Plus, it’s always updated with the latest tools and tips. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the Tool Box app is the perfect tool for any job
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Tool Box? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Tool Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tool Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tool Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tool Box.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.