A ToolBox is a collection of tools, materials and supplies used for a particular purpose. It can be as small as a tool bag for a carpenter or as large as a workshop for a mechanic. A ToolBox is usually portable so it can be taken to the job site.
Our goal is to help you get the ToolBox for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
ToolBox Andorid App Summary
The developer of the ToolBox is Rahgosha and they’ve done a great job at keeping ToolBox simple yet highly interactive. You can find the ToolBox under Tools of Play Store. ToolBox’s latest version is 6.0.2 with an impressive user base of over 5349432. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love ToolBox.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the ToolBox is Jun 1, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the ToolBox on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
ToolBox App Overview and Details
Toolbox contains more than 50 tools, including APK sharing, Flash Light, well-being, light meter, magnifier, speedometer, timer, blood pressure and heart rate monitor, color detector, ruler, advance calculator, etc., that you might need on a daily basis.
Features of ToolBox for PC
-50 tools including APK sharing, Flash Light, well-being, light meter, magnifier, speedometer, timer, blood pressure and heart rate monitor, color detector, ruler, advance calculator, etc.
-Daily use tools.
-APK sharing- Flash Light- well-being- light meter- magnifier- speedometer- timer- blood pressure and heart rate monitor- color detector- ruler- advance calculator
Whats New In this ToolBox?
Thank you for being with us all these years. We made a lot of changes in the most resent version of the app and hope you to enjoy.
Changes in version 6.0.1
– Improved magnifying glass
– Improved file transfer app
Changes in version 6.0.0
– Redesign the toolbox logo
– Improve performance and troubleshoot for all of the tools
– Improved appearance and performance of the program in all sections
– Added dark theme
– Improved system monitor
Download & Install ToolBox For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the ToolBox app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the ToolBox app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the ToolBox will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed ToolBox on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||ToolBox On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The ToolBox application is a handy tool that allows users to store and organize their tools in one place. It is easy to use and helps keep tools organized and easy to find. The ToolBox is a great tool for any homeowner or DIYer.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the ToolBox for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the ToolBox, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This ToolBox to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ToolBox and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the ToolBox. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ToolBox.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.