Google Maps is a web mapping service application and technology provided by Google. It offers satellite imagery, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets (Street View), real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by car, bus, bicycle, or on foot. Google Maps began as a C++ program designed by Lars and Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen at Where 2 Technologies. In October 2004, the company was acquired by Google, which converted it into a web application.
Our goal is to help you get the Tools for Google Maps for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Tools for Google Maps Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Tools for Google Maps is Simão Lúcio and they’ve done a great job at keeping Tools for Google Maps simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Tools for Google Maps under Maps & Navigation of Play Store. Tools for Google Maps’s latest version is 5.28 with an impressive user base of over 117717. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Tools for Google Maps.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Tools for Google Maps is Jul 17, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Tools for Google Maps on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Tools for Google Maps App Overview and Details
Tools for Google Maps
to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps.
The maps from Google Maps are shown in full screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import / export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gesture from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior
Features of Tools for Google Maps for PC
1. View maps in full screen or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
2. Add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
3. Change colors, resize and rotate text.
4. All colors support transparency.
5. Calculate perimeters and areas of polygons.
6. Calculate distance between two points.
7. Import / export to kml format.
8. Easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen.
9. Address search function.
10. Support all the gesture from google maps.
Whats New In this Tools for Google Maps?
• See in the app
Download & Install Tools for Google Maps For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Tools for Google Maps app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Tools for Google Maps app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Tools for Google Maps will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Tools for Google Maps on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Tools for Google Maps On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simão Lúcio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Tools for Google Maps helps make your mapping experience more efficient and user-friendly. With these tools, you can customize your map, get directions, and find places to go.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Tools for Google Maps for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Tools for Google Maps, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Tools for Google Maps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tools for Google Maps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tools for Google Maps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tools for Google Maps.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.