Torque Pro is an OBD 2 & Car app that allows you to monitor your car’s performance and diagnostics. It features a real-time engine performance monitor, diagnostics, and car performance gauges. With Torque Pro, you can keep track of your car’s health and performance, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
The technical specifications of the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) Andorid App Summary
Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) was developed by Ian Hawkins and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) is 1.12.98 on Play store with total users of 3086017. The Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) is Mar 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ian Hawkins|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) App Overview and Details
See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported – search on google for them
More features added every release – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want something added then let me know and I’ll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Features of Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) for PC
programmable interface for developers!
Whats New In this Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)?
* Fix an issue with the button script editor not refreshing the button after an edit
* Fix an issue in the PID editor when using 29bit canbus sytems and long headers
* Fix a transposition error in fault code descriptions
Please see the ChangeLog at http://torque-bhp.com/forums for all the changes as I don’t have enough space to list them all here, Thank you!
If you find something that doesn’t work, or have a feature you’d like to see then please also let me know on the forums!
Torque Pro is an essential application for anyone who wants to get the most out of their car. It allows you to connect to your car’s computer system and access information about how it’s running. This can help you to identify problems and fix them before they become bigger issues. Torque Pro is a must-have for anyone who wants to keep their car in top condition.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.