Tuner Wear is a unique and innovative company that creates fashionable and comfortable clothing for the modern musician. Our products are designed to help you look and feel your best while you’re on stage or in the studio. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, Tuner Wear has something for everyone. We believe that music should be enjoyed by everyone, and our goal is to make sure that you look and feel your best while you’re making music. Visit our website today to learn more about our products and how we can help you look and feel your best.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Tuner Wear for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Tuner Wear On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Tuner Wear Andorid App Summary
The Tuner Wear was developed by the popular developer agency named TORTATO. They have the Tuner Wear in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 420277 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Tuner Wear latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 30, 2021 was the last date the Tuner Wear was updated with new features. If you want to use the Tuner Wear on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Tuner Wear using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Tuner Wear For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Tuner Wear using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tuner Wear on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tuner Wear here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Tuner Wear for PC
-Tuner Wear can be used to quickly and easily tune any instrument by converting sound into frequency to the nearest note.
-The app features two decimal precision, color dynamic scale, and sensitivity auto-adjusted.
-Tuner Wear recognizes each of the twelve chromatic steps of the equal-tempered scale and works on a variety of instruments.
-Future features may include temperaments, A4 calibrate, and sensitivity manual adjustments.
Tuner Wear App Overview and Details
Tuner Wear use your device microphone record and convert the sounds to frequency to the nearest note for quick and easy tuning of your prefered instrument.
Works on guitar, twelve string’s guitar, bass, ukelele, violin, cello, viola, double bass, piano, harp, sitar, guqin, biwa, shamisen, sanshin, konghou, koto, etc…
– Two decimal precision;
– Color dynamic scale, the green is used as the note reaches;
– Sensitivity auto-adjusted;
– Recognizes each of the twelve chromatic (semitone) steps of the equal-tempered scale (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B);
– Works on your smartwatch 🙂
– Guitar tuner;
– Violin tuner;
– Bass tuner;
– A4 calibrate;
– Sensitivity manual ajusts;
– Color ajusts;
– Sound samples;
– Standard tunnings of most popular instruments;
Whats New In this Tuner Wear?
The Tuner Wear application is an excellent way for musicians to keep track of their tuning progress. It is easy to use and helps users to stay on track with their tuning goals. The application is also a great way to connect with other musicians and share tuning tips. Overall, Tuner Wear is an excellent tool for musicians of all levels.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Tuner Wear of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Tuner Wear to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tuner Wear and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tuner Wear. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tuner Wear.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.