In the modern world, we rely on tools to make our lives easier. From the simple knife and fork to the complex computer, these items help us to do things we couldn’t do on our own. The Ultimate Tools app is a comprehensive collection of the most useful tools available, from a simple calculator to a complex engineering toolbox. With this app, you have everything you need to get the job done right, no matter what it is. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just someone who likes to be prepared, the Ultimate Tools app is the perfect tool for you.
The latest Ultimate Tools for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ultimate Tools Andorid App Summary
Memo Co. has developed the Ultimate Tools for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ultimate Tools has got over 7483+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6
The latest update of Ultimate Tools is Aug 18, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ultimate Tools App Overview and Details
Ultimate Tools Combines Daily Use Advanced Tools With Many Magical Tools
The most Important Feature in the APP is the simplicity and Functionality along With professional UI Design and Small Size
At The beginning of Each Tool You Will find hints to teach you how to use the tool
Let’s See What you Will find In Our APP and The Features
★Note★ This app uses the Device Administrator permission (ShakeLock and WaveLock) : We will ask you to grant this permission in the app in a very clear way so that the app will be able to lock your device and nothing more .
*NOTE* The Shake Lock Feature To Unlock The Device May Not Work With All The Devices Because Some Devices Designed to Disable G-sensor in Lock Screen to Prevent Apps From Waking it and Consume More Power
★ Square Photo
– Convert your Rectangle Shape Photos To Square Photos in order to use it in WhatsApp & Instagram Profile Pictures Without Crop
– Round Corners and great blur background
★ Wave Lock & Shake Lock
– Lock & Wake Up The phone So No need To use the Power button Any more
*Note* Fingerprint Devices May not Behave Well With the Sensors Due To High Security Specially to Wake Up the Device
★ URL Wallpaper
– Add the image URL and Set it As wallpaper
★ Secure Note
– Setting Password For Private Notes
– Supporting 41 Countries From All over the world
– Daily Updated & Getting Rates From 4 Banks
★ Sound Recorder
– Recording Sound at the best Resolution Provided By Your Device
– Search For Any Country From 197 Countries
★ Unit Converter
– Containing 14 Units Category
★ Advanced Stop Watch & Count Down Timer
– Saving The Results At Any Point While the Time is Running
★ Tax & Discount Calculators
★ Qr & Bar Reader
★ Uninstall Tip
To Uninstall The APP Make Sure That WaveLock & ShakeLock Admin Permissions Are Disabled
Please note that this is a free app with ads.
***Thanks For Using Our APP, Waiting For Your Ratings To Make Us Provide You With the best Experience***
Much Appreciation goes to Those Magnificent Creators
Wasabeef Glide transformations Library
andkulikov Transitions-Everywhere Library
Ceryle(Ege Aker) Segmented button Library
Zxing QR Bar Reader library
Mitesh Pithadiya Searchable Spinner Library
Yavor Ivanov Fab Speed Dial Library
Cleveroad Inc FanLayout Manager Library
Niek Haarman ListView animations Library
Dean Wild MaterialShowcaseView Library
Thomas Bouron. Shake Detector Library
Adrian Chifor Cool Look idea of the Edit note Activity
Glide Library Creators
Icons Designed By “Madebyoliver” From Flaticon
Video Designed By [email protected]
Thanks For Your Ideas Which Helped Us Alot
if you have any feedback or question Please E-mail us On [email protected]
Or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ultimatetoolsmemo
Features of Ultimate Tools for PC
preliminary list and more features will be added in the upcoming versions.
Install “Ultimate Tools” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Ultimate Tools on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Ultimate Tools on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Ultimate Tools and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Ultimate Tools as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Ultimate Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Memo Co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ultimate Tools?
Explaining the use of BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission in ShakeLock and WaveLock
Ultimate Tools is a powerful and versatile application that provides users with an array of tools for use in a variety of settings. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of features that can be customized to meet the needs of the user. Ultimate Tools is the perfect application for anyone who needs a versatile and powerful set of tools.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ultimate Tools for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ultimate Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ultimate Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ultimate Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ultimate Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.