Unified Remote is an app that turns your Android phone or tablet into a universal remote control for your Windows PC. It supports all popular remote control protocols and provides a clean, intuitive user interface. You can control your entire computer from a single app, or create custom remotes to control specific applications.
Unified Remote is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to have more control over their PC. It’s easy to use and it can be customized to meet your specific needs. With Unified Remote, you can easily manage your computer from anywhere in the world.
In this article, we will show you how to download Unified Remote For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Unified Remote technical specifications first.
Unified Remote Andorid App Summary
Unified Intents is the developer of this Unified Remote application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12263754+ users of this app. The Unified Remote app rating is currently 3.20.0.
It was last updated on Jan 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Unified Remote for PC
for auto-pause when a call is received.
1. The only remote control app for your computer.
2. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control.
3. Preloaded with support for 90+ programs.
4. Easy server and app setup.
5. Automatic server detection.
6. Server password protection and encryption.
7. Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
8. Wake On LAN.
9. Light and dark color themes.
10. Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|App Name:||Unified Remote On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Unified Intents|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Unified Remote For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Unified Remote on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Unified Remote on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theUnified Remote in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Unified Remote on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Unified Remote running on your computer.
Unified Remote App Overview and Details
The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including mouse & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No upgrade hints
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• system alert window: for floating remotes.
• read phone status: for auto-pause when receiving calls.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Whats New In this Unified Remote?
Removed button all-caps
Fixed haptic feedback
Minor bug fixes
Unified Remote is an amazing application that can control many different devices with just a few taps on your screen. Whether you are looking to control your TV, computer, or even your lights, Unified Remote has you covered. With an easy-to-use interface and a wide variety of supported devices, Unified Remote is the perfect application for anyone looking to simplify their lives.
This concludes our article on Unified Remote Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Unified Remote for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Unified Remote to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Unified Remote and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Unified Remote. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Unified Remote.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.