VerseVIEW Mobile Bible is an amazing app that provides an easy way to read and study the Bible. With VerseVIEW Mobile Bible, you can read the Bible anywhere, anytime. The app features a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate the Bible. You can also bookmark your favorite verses, and create notes and highlights. VerseVIEW Mobile Bible is the perfect app for anyone who wants to learn more about the Bible.
We will help you download the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||VerseVIEW Mobile Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Binu Ariyappallil Joseph|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
VerseVIEW Mobile Bible Andorid App Summary
Binu Ariyappallil Joseph is the developer of the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible, and they have the app under the Books & Reference of Google Play Store. The latest version of the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible from them is 11.1.0 with over 280123 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible is May 2, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
VerseVIEW Mobile Bible App Overview and Details
Parallel Bible with cross reference and word search. Pre loaded with Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and English KJV Bible. Other translations such as Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Arabic, Chinese, Oriya, Spanish and Tagalog are available for download. Latest version has Malayalam Bible in English transliteration.
Automatically keeps track of history as you navigate through verses, word search and cross references.
Download, and change versions and fonts, adjust font size, Night mode from the settings screen.
Create Verse on a choice of images to be shared via email, SMS and on social media. Copy or share verses in text format.
Remembers the last read chapter and provides night mode to read in dark ambient conditions.
The Bible texts are available on Public Domain or via Bible Society of India, Lockman Foundation, Bible League.
The use of the VERSEVIEW software downloaded through Google Play store is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from VerseVIEW or from the VerseVIEW web site shall create any warranty for the software. The end user is responsible for abiding by local regulations with regards to distribution of religious material.
Features of VerseVIEW Mobile Bible for PC
– Parallel Bible with cross reference and word search
– Preloaded with Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and English KJV Bible
– Other translations such as Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Arabic, Chinese, Oriya, Spanish and Tagalog are available for download
– Latest version has Malayalam Bible in English transliteration
– Automatically keeps track of history as you navigate through verses, word search and cross references
– Download, and change versions and fonts, adjust font size, Night mode from the settings screen
– Create Verse on a choice of images to be shared via email, SMS and on social media. Copy or share verses in text format.
– Remembers the last read chapter and provides night mode to read in dark ambient conditions
– The Bible texts are available on Public Domain or via Bible Society of India, Lockman Foundation, Bible League
Whats New In this VerseVIEW Mobile Bible?
– View up to 3 translations in parallel. Pre-loaded with KJV, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Bibles
– Malayalam Bible with English transliteration
– Word search and find related verses
– History feature keeps track of the navigated verses.
– Create images with verses to be shared via email, SMS and on social media.
– Other features include adding to bookmarks, notes
– Downloadable translations include Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Arabic, Chinese, Oriya, Spanish and Tagalog.
After using VerseVIEW Mobile Bible application for a while, I have come to really appreciate it. It is a great way to read the Bible on my phone. The application is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I have enjoyed using the note taking feature to write down my thoughts and reflections on the passages I have read. I have also found the Bible verse lookup feature to be really helpful. Overall, I am really happy with VerseVIEW Mobile Bible application and would recommend it
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This VerseVIEW Mobile Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VerseVIEW Mobile Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VerseVIEW Mobile Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.