Do you ever watch a video online and wish you could save it to watch later? Or maybe you want to watch it again but can’t find it online? If so, you need a video downloader!
Video downloaders are tools that allow you to download videos from websites so that you can watch them offline or on your own device. They’re easy to use and can be a lifesaver when it comes to watching your favorite videos.
There are a variety of different video downloaders available, so it’s important to choose one that is compatible with the websites you use most often. Some popular video downloaders include YouTube Downloader, Vimeo Downloader, and Dailymotion Downloader.
The technical specifications of the Video Downloader for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Video Downloader Andorid App Summary
Video Downloader was developed by Funozavr and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Video Downloader from Google Play Store under the Video Players & Editors category. The latest version of Video Downloader is 3.5 on Play store with total users of 6278440. The Video Downloader app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Video Downloader is Apr 19, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Video Downloader on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Video Downloader For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Video Downloader using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Video Downloader on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Video Downloader here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Video Downloader On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Video Downloader for PC
-download videos from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo and other sites
-download videos in the background
-supports all video formats
-work with multiple tabs
-download manager included
Video Downloader App Overview and Details
Video Downloader app enables you to download and save shared videos from your favorite sites and social web to Android device with just one click. It supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo and almost all other sites.
This is the simple yet powerfull video downloader that lets you:
– browse web sites with the built-in browser
– play videos offline with the built-in player
– lets you choose the desired resolution before downloading
– download videos in the background
– supports all video formats
– work with multiple tabs
– contains full-featured download manager
AND IT’S 100% FREE
* please note that Video Downloader app does not support video downloading from YouTube due to its Terms of Service.
Whats New In this Video Downloader?
– Supported new Android versions;
– Fixed minor bugs;
– Overall improvements.
The Video Downloader application is a great way to keep all of your favorite videos in one place. The easy-to-use interface makes it simple to download and organize your videos, and the variety of video formats available ensures that you can watch them on any device. With Video Downloader, you’ll never have to worry about losing your favorite videos again.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Video Downloader on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Video Downloader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Downloader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Downloader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Downloader.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.