Video Player is an application that lets you watch videos on your Android phone or tablet. With Video Player, you can watch videos stored on your device, or videos shared by your friends. You can also stream videos from the web. Video Player supports a wide range of video formats, so you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.
We will help you download the Video Player for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Video Player on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Video Player on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Video Player on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Video Player as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Video Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Video Player, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Video Player, Inc is the developer of the Video Player, and they have the app under the Video Players & Editors of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Video Player from them is 2.7 with over 353852 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Video Player is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Video Player is Aug 5, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Video Player on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Video Player App Overview and Details
Video Player is a simple, powerful HD video player for android devices. Which you can play HD & UHD videos of almost all video formats on your android device. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext & Closed Captions. HD Video Player support for multi-track audio & subtitle.
All format Video Player supports original video resolution without any lags. You can lock the screen and controllers while playing the videos. You can share your videos directly to your friends & other social network apps. You can add external subtitles file (SRT) while playing videos. This video player automatically recognize SRT or TXT files from Internal storage
– Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
– Ultra HD video player, support 4K & all types of video formats.
– Support subtitle downloader. Download subtitles directly in your android device.
– Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically.
– Support all video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS, etc.
– Manage or share videos easily.
– Easy to control playing progress while playing videos.
– Browse folders and file directly.
– Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock, etc.
– Hardware acceleration and Extension mode(HW+).
– Night Mode to protect eyes from blue light, Quick Mute option in Player screen.
– HD Video player for android phone.
– Support subtitle when videos contains subtitles.
– Switch audio between multi languages while playing the videos
Video Player Additional Features:
– Change sound and volume of video.
– Support swipe gestures to control volume.
Multi Size Functionalities/ Screen Resize:
– Play Full size video.
– Watch Videos in Portrait Mode, Landscape Mode or Automatic Mode.
– Easy change mode for brightness.
– Support swipe gestures to adjust video brightness.
Features of Video Player for PC
– HD video player for android devices
– Play HD & UHD videos of almost all video formats
– All codecs are included
– Automatically recognizes SRT or TXT files
– Cast videos to TV with Chromecast
– Volume control with swipe gestures
– Brightness control with swipe gestures
– Multi size functionality/screen resize
– Night mode to protect eyes from blue light
– Quick mute option in player screen
– Hardware acceleration and Extension mode(HW+)
– Support subtitle when videos contain subtitles
– Switch audio between multi languages
Whats New In this Video Player?
– Fix crashes.
– Added music player feature. you can listen music.
– Support AVI and WEBM video formats.
– Added video swipe gestures to seek new video position.
– Added new color themes.
– New customized UI.
– Added new features.
– Chrome cast support.
– Improved stability.
– Player animations added.
– improved system stability.
– Support all video formats.
The Video Player application is a great way to keep up with your favorite shows and movies. The application is easy to use and has a great interface. The application is also free to use.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Video Player? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Video Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.