Since the invention of the television, people have been entertained by watching moving pictures. The first video players were large and expensive, but as technology has improved, video players have become smaller and more affordable. Today, there are many different types of video players available, from small devices that can be carried in a pocket to large, home-theater systems.
Video players come in all shapes and sizes, and each has its own unique features. Some players are designed to play specific types of videos, such as DVDs or Blu-ray discs, while others can play a variety of formats. Some players have built-in storage, while others require an external storage device, such as a USB flash drive or SD card.
The latest Video Player for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Video Player Andorid App Summary
SM Apps LLC has developed the Video Player for Android. You can find it under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Since its inception, Video Player has got over 10735+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.3
The latest update of Video Player is Jan 7, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Video Player App Overview and Details
Video Player is one of the most easy & powerful control video player tools. And It can plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices. Video player is specifically designed for personalized experience for watching videos, movies and listening to background music.
Video Player plays HD, full HD & 4k videos with a very smoothly quality, which makes you could enjoy smoother and better quality videos. Video Player is provides the best feature dual audio & subtitle.
Easy to control volume, brightness, screenshot and playing progress by sliding on playback screen. All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV and WMV etc…
Video Player Main Features :
– Simple & Attractive UI
– Support ALL video formats like MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV etc….
– Video list and grid
– Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock
– Pinch to Zoom Zoom & Pan
– Night Mode, Quick Mute & Playback Speed
– Playback speed control
– One tap to floating mode on/off
– Easy to change mode for brightness
– Recent History
– Keep your video safe with private folder
– Equalizer with Bass Booster
– Manage or share videos easily
Floating Popup Video Player :
HD Video Player defaults the best size of the screen for you to enjoy the floating pop-up window.
Hide Vault :
Hide your private videos in video vault and move your video safe place.
Powerful Control :
Easy to use brightness, playback, voulme, light-dark mode.
Background Music Play :
You can play video in the background music.
Please enjoy the simple & smooth playback experience by Video Player.
If you have any questions about this Video Player, please feel free to contact us at
Email : [email protected]
Features of Video Player for PC
1. HD, Full HD, and 4k video support.
2. Dual audio and subtitle support.
3. Volume, brightness, screenshot, and playing progress control.
4. Sliding playback screen control.
5. MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, and WMV support.
6. Video list and grid view.
7. Multi playback mode: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, and screen-lock.
8. Pinch to Zoom and Zoom & Pan.
9. Night Mode and Quick Mute.
10. Playback speed control.
Install “Video Player” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Video Player on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Video Player app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Video Player.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Video Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SM Apps LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jan 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Video Player?
The Video Player application is an excellent tool for users who want to view videos on their Android devices. The application is easy to use, and it provides a great user experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Video Player for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Video Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.