There are many different types of video players on the market, but the most popular by far is the free and open source VLC player. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and it can play just about any type of video file you can throw at it. It also has a ton of features, such as the ability to adjust the playback speed, add subtitles, and change the audio track.
Our goal is to help you get the Video Player for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Video Player Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Video Player is D Studio Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Video Player simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Video Player under Video Players & Editors of Play Store. Video Player’s latest version is 4.0.0 with an impressive user base of over 3345. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Video Player.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Video Player is May 31, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Video Player on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Video Player App Overview and Details
Video Player is a simple, powerful player which is the light and easy one that can be played in anytime. All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP and WMV etc. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
Video Player is one of the most easy control video player tools and It can plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices. It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library. We support auto playback of trailers for the available titles to minimize your effort.
All format Video Player supports original video resolution without any lags. You can lock the screen and controllers while playing the videos.
Video Player Features:
● All videos on your device & SD card in one single list and grid.
● Automatically identify video files from your device.
● Support ALL video formats like MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV etc.
● Quick and simple search option.
● Search all media files, create a playlist, search artists, albums, genre, etc.
● Keep your video safe with private folder.
● Add videos to playlist, Recent History.
● Multiple material, gradient and custom themes.
● Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock etc.
● Night Mode, Quick Mute & Playback Speed.
● Pinch to Zoom Zoom & Pan
● One tap to floating mode on/off.
● Playback speed control.
● Sleep timer in Video player.
● Equalizer with Bass Boost in player
● Easy to change mode for brightness.
● Manage or share videos easily.
Easy to use Video Player
You can just swipe vertically on the video on each sides, Easy to control volume, brightness, screenshot and playing progress by sliding on playback screen.
Multi play operation: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, floating video, screen-lock. Support night mode, touch to mute and slide to fast forward video. Protect your eyesight while playing videos.
Floating Video Player
Video popup enables multitasking. The floating video player overrides other apps and it can be moved and resized easily. Enjoy video on the split-screen and use other apps as usual.
Support all video format video player
Video Player All Format supports almost all video format: 3gp, avi, m4v, mkv, mov, mp4, webm, wmv.
Speedily scanning local video films. Whether your video is in the SD card, all can be scanned, providing intimate filtering capabilities;
This application is a totally free video player that supports any kind of media files. Please enjoy the smooth playback experience by Video Player.
Features of Video Player for PC
● Swipe up or down on the video to control the volume.
● Swipe left or right on the video to control the brightness.
● Double tap the video to lock the screen or unlock it.
● Swipe up or down on the video to control the playback progress.
● Slide up or down on the audio control bar to control the volume.
● Pinch in or out on the audio control bar to control the audio playback speed.
● Tap the audio control bar to show or hide the audio control panel.
Sharing and Managing Videos:
● Tap the share button to share the video with your friends.
● Tap the manage button to manage the video files on your device.
Whats New In this Video Player?
Download & Install Video Player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Video Player app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Video Player app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Video Player will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Video Player on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Video Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||D Studio Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The video player is a great application that allows users to watch videos on their mobile devices. The player is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for users. Some of the features include the ability to watch videos in full screen mode, the ability to pause and resume playback, and the ability to fast forward and rewind videos. The video player is a great option for users who want to watch videos on their mobile devices.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Video Player for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Video Player, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Video Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.