Vimeo is a video sharing website where users can upload, share, and view videos. It was created in November 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein. Vimeo was acquired by IAC in October 2006.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Vimeo for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Vimeo For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Vimeo on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Vimeo using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Vimeo so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Vimeo on your computer.
|App Name:||Vimeo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vimeo.com, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Vimeo Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Vimeo in the Entertainment category. You can download and install Vimeo on your Android phone from there. Vimeo.com, Inc. is the developer of Vimeo who made this app.
3.61.1 is the latest version of Vimeo that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 32714438. Plus, you’ll see that Vimeo has a good user rating of 3.9.
You can install the latest version of Vimeo, which is Jul 7, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Vimeo on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Vimeo for PC
1. Watch and share videos in gorgeous HD, minus the ads, and follow categories, channels, and collections to fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day.
2. Easily upload, manage, and share videos.
3. Discover videos and creators you love.
4. Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed.
5. Tap the Explore icon to discover new videos and creators you’ll love.
6. Delight daily in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team.
7. Dive into different human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, Travel and more.
8. Watch videos in gorgeous ad-free HD.
9. Save videos to watch offline.
10. Chromecast videos to bigger screens.
Vimeo App Overview and Details
Discover amazing videos from the world’s best creators, and upload your own—all on your phone and tablet—with Vimeo for Android.
Watch and share videos in gorgeous HD, minus the ads, and follow categories, channels, and collections to fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. Have your own stuff to share? Upload videos from anywhere, and access them whether you’re at home, or on the go.
With Vimeo for Android, you can:
Watch videos in gorgeous ad-free HD
• Stream videos in full 1080p HD
• Rejoice in Vimeo’s always ad-free playback
• Save videos to watch offline
• Chromecast videos to bigger screens
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your phone or tablet
• Easily manage your video settings and profile
• Share videos privately with people you choose
• Access your videos and collections from anywhere
• Maintain total control with our new video action sheet
Discover videos and creators you love
• Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
• Tap the Explore icon to discover new videos and creators you’ll love
• Delight daily in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
• Dive into different human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, Travel and more
Download the app for free to start watching incredible videos from the Vimeo community, and sharing some of your own.
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Whats New In this Vimeo?
In this update: some small tweaks and changes to help everything work even better than before. Dive in, add some new videos, and check out the latest and greatest from the community.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Vimeo application. The features are user-friendly and the overall design is aesthetically pleasing. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to upload and share videos online.
That’s it! That’s how you download Vimeo on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Vimeo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vimeo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vimeo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vimeo.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.