The Vocabulary Builder Test Prep series provides a comprehensive approach to building vocabulary for students preparing for standardized tests. Each book in the series includes engaging activities and exercises to help students learn and remember new words. With a focus on essential vocabulary, this series is an ideal tool for students preparing for tests such as the SAT, ACT, and GRE.
Our goal is to help you get the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep is Magoosh and they’ve done a great job at keeping Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep under Education of Play Store. Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep’s latest version is 3.4.1 with an impressive user base of over 8904841. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep is Jul 30, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep App Overview and Details
★ Over 5 MILLION students have used Magoosh to improve their GRE vocab! ★
Build your vocabulary with Magoosh’s free GRE vocabulary game for your Android device. Quiz yourself every day to learn the 1200 most important words on the GRE test! Our app helps you improve your vocab and prep for the GRE test – now you can practice and improve your vocabulary anywhere, any time!
Why students LOVE our app…
✓ 1200 GRE vocab words picked by an expert tutor
✓ Audio pronunciation for each of the words in the app
✓ Definitions and example sentences for every word
✓ Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced vocabulary sections
✓ Beat levels to unlock new words
✓ Track your progress as you study
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s general, GRE, SAT, and TOEFL vocab quizzes. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web.
Created by experts
The entire wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Designed for fun and learning that really sticks
Each level you beat unlocks a harder one: more words and more advanced vocabulary. Words you don’t know will be repeated until you master them, using spaced repetition which has been shown to be a very effective memorization strategy.
We’re an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE, GMAT, ACT, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads.
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at [email protected]
Build your vocab & practice for the GRE test – download GRE Vocabulary Builder free!
Features of Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep for PC
downloads to date.
1. Magoosh has over 5 million students and provides free GRE vocabulary games to help improve your vocabulary skills.
2. The 1200 most important words on the GRE are included in the app with audio pronunciations, definitions, and example sentences.
3. The app has 3 different vocabulary sections: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.
4. You can track your progress as you study and beat levels to unlock new words.
5. The wordlist is selected and defined by Magoosh’s expert tutors with usage examples.
6. The app is designed for fun and learning that really sticks.
7. You can sign in with a Magoosh account to save your progress to the web.
8. Articles from the Magoosh blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks.
9. Magoosh has online test prep courses for the GRE, GMAT, ACT, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS.
10. Magoosh also has blog articles about words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension.
Whats New In this Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep?
Download & Install Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Thank you for downloading Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep! We hope you find this application helpful in your test preparation. We wish you the best of luck on your upcoming tests!
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vocabulary Builder – Test Prep.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.