Voice accessibility is the term used to describe the design of electronic media to be accessible to users who are blind or have low vision. This means that, among other things, the media can be controlled and interacted with using only voice commands.
Our goal is to help you get the Voice Access for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Voice Access Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Voice Access is Google LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Voice Access simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Voice Access under Tools of Play Store. Voice Access’s latest version is null with an impressive user base of over 54050885. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.9 shows how people love Voice Access.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Voice Access is Jun 9, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Voice Access on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Voice Access App Overview and Details
Voice Access helps anyone who has difficulty manipulating a touch screen (e.g. due to paralysis, tremor, or temporary injury) use their Android device by voice.
Voice Access provides many voice commands for:
– Basic navigation (e.g. “go back”, “go home”, “open Gmail”)
– Controlling the current screen (e.g. “tap next”, “scroll down”)
– Text editing and dictation (e.g. “type hello”, “replace coffee with tea”)
You can also say “Help” any time to see a short list of commands.
Voice Access includes a tutorial which introduces the most common voice commands (starting Voice Access, tapping, scrolling, basic text editing, and getting help).
You can use the Google Assistant to start Voice Access by saying “Hey Google, Voice Access”. To do this, you’ll need to enable “Hey Google” detection. You can also tap either the Voice Access notification or a blue Voice Access button and start talking.
To pause Voice Access temporarily, just say “stop listening”. To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
For additional support, see Voice Access help.
This app uses the AccessibilityService API to help users with motor impairments. It uses the API to collect information about the controls on the screen and activate them based on the user’s spoken instructions.
Features of Voice Access for PC
1. Voice Access helps anyone who has difficulty manipulating a touch screen use their Android device.
2. Voice Access provides many voice commands for basic navigation, controlling the current screen, and text editing.
3. You can also say “Help” any time to see a short list of commands.
4. Voice Access includes a tutorial which introduces the most common voice commands.
5. You can use the Google Assistant to start Voice Access by saying “Hey Google, Voice Access”.
6. To pause Voice Access temporarily, just say “stop listening”.
7. To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
8. For additional support, see Voice Access help.
9. This app uses the AccessibilityService API to help users with motor impairments.
10. It uses the API to collect information about the controls on the screen and activate them based on the user’s spoken instructions.
Whats New In this Voice Access?
– You can now refer to text using positional references.
– Icons now have more descriptive names.
– Assorted bug fixes and quality improvements.
Download & Install Voice Access For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Voice Access app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Voice Access app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Voice Access will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Voice Access on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Voice Access On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Voice Access application is a great way to access your phone with your voice. It is very user-friendly and makes it easy to do things on your phone, like make a call or send a text, without ever having to touch the screen. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants an easier way to use their phone.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Voice Access for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Voice Access, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Voice Access to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voice Access and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voice Access. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voice Access.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.