Voxer is a walkie talkie messenger app that lets you communicate with friends and family instantly. With Voxer, you can send voice messages, photos, and text messages to one or more people at the same time. You can also share your location with others, and even start a group chat with up to 50 people. Voxer is perfect for staying in touch with loved ones when you’re on the go.
The latest Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger Andorid App Summary
VoxerPro LLC has developed the Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger has got over 39308826+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 220.127.116.1120
The latest update of Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger is Aug 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger App Overview and Details
Voxer Walkie Talkie is a free app that combines the best of Live Voice, text, photos, and videos into a powerful secure messaging tool. Voxer is the only walkie talkie messenger with end-to-end encryption.
Make your group communication more efficient, secure and personal with Voxer.
Why millions of people choose Voxer:
* Live Audio – Instantly communicate with live voice, just like a walkie-talkie or push-to-talk (PTT) device.
* Listen Later – Not available to chat live? All messages are saved for later playback, saving or sharing.
* Private Chats – Send end-to-end encrypted messages – only you and the other party on the chat can read or hear messages. No one else.
* Photos, Videos and GIFs – Send text, photos, videos, and gifs. Share location and Dropbox files.
* Free – Voxer is free to download and use.
* Group Chats – Create chats with up to 500 individuals or team contacts.
* Pick Your Device – Get messages on your Android devices and other smartphones. Voxer syncs seamlessly across all your devices.
* Voxer for Web – Listen and respond to Voxer messages from your computer’s browser at web.voxer.com.
* Use Any Data Network – Talk over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
* Audio Quality Enjoy crystal-clear audio quality.
*Upgrade to Voxer Pro for $3.99/monthly or $29.99/yearly for enhanced communications for your team or business.
Voxer Pro includes all basic features, PLUS:
* Unlimited Message Storage – Access to your entire message history. Free users have access to approx 30 days of message history.
* Walkie Talkie Mode – Use Voxer hands-free. Pick a chat to listen and respond to using live voice without having to open the app.
* Message Recall – Recall and delete any unwanted messages you have sent.
* Admin Control – Add and remove users from a chat with complete control.
* Extreme Notifications – Turn on loud, repetitive alerts for messages when you are in a noisy environment.
Voxer Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan.
We want to hear from you!
* Like us on Facebook @ fb.com/voxer
* Follow us on Twitter @ twitter.com/voxer
* Need help? Check out support.voxer.com
Features of Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger for PC
will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Install “Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VoxerPro LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger?
– Bug fixes
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Let us know if you come across any bumps along the way by reporting any bugs via the app. We are currently hard at work creating a better Voxer experience for you.
Since its inception in 2011, Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger has been a popular messaging application. The app allows users to send voice messages, pictures, and text messages to one another. Voxer also has a feature that allows users to send live, voice messages to one another. This feature is popular among friends and family members who want to stay in touch with one another. Voxer is also popular among business professionals because it allows them to communicate with one another quickly and easily.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Voxer Walkie Talkie Messenger.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.