There are a lot of fitness trackers on the market, but not all of them are created equal. If you’re looking for a way to track your walking, running, or cycling workouts, Map My Walk is the perfect app for you. With over 50 million users, Map My Walk is one of the most popular fitness trackers available. It’s easy to use and has a wide variety of features, including:
-Tracking your distance, speed, and calories burned
-Creating routes and tracking your progress
-Comparing your workouts with others in your area
-Logging your food and water intake
-Setting goals and tracking your progress
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned fitness enthusiast, Map My
Installing and using the Walk with Map My Walk for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Walk with Map My Walk Andorid App Summary
MapMyFitness, Inc. has developed the Walk with Map My Walk application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Walk with Map My Walk has over 10832156 users with a great 4.8 rating overall. The latest version of Walk with Map My Walk is currently 22.16.0.
The latest upstate time of the Walk with Map My Walk is Aug 18, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Walk with Map My Walk on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Walk with Map My Walk App Overview and Details
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
– Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
– Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
– Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– HOVR™ Infinite named one of the Best Wearable Tech of 2019 by Outside Magazine
– Get Under Armour connected shoes and get more
– advanced running metrics like stride length, foot strike angle, and ground contact time,
– running form coaching to improve your run
– 1-year of free premium
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables: Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Suunto, etc.
– Get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time
– import data to further analyze your workouts
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Largest selection of activities (over 600!): running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, etc.
– Real-time audio coaching for common stats like pace, distance, and duration on your runs.
– Routes – find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – find friends and other athletes to motivate you.
– Share workouts on your favorite social networks.
– Join Challenges – compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Live Tracking – share your real-time running location, give loved ones peace of mind.
– Personalized Training Plans – adapt dynamically to your fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively
– Audio Coaching – Set your run goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Features of Walk with Map My Walk for PC
– See your route map and key stats like elevation gain and loss, heart rate, and speed on a live map in the app
– Get insights after each workout like average pace, max heart rate, and calories burned
– Sync workouts to Apple Health and Google Fit
– Share your workouts with friends on social media and compare stats
– Get motivation from your friends and the community
|App Name:||Walk with Map My Walk On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MapMyFitness, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Walk with Map My Walk On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Walk with Map My Walk on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Walk with Map My Walk. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Walk with Map My Walk, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Walk with Map My Walk?
In this release:
We’ve made a few minor improvements for a better workout experience.
The Walk with Map My Walk application is a great way to keep track of your walks and track your progress. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of great features. The app is a great way to stay motivated and stay on track with your fitness goals.
Did the guide help you download and install the Walk with Map My Walk for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Walk with Map My Walk, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Walk with Map My Walk to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Walk with Map My Walk and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Walk with Map My Walk. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Walk with Map My Walk.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.