Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a turn-based strategy video game developed by Herocraft and published by Games Workshop. The game is set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and allows players to control the Space Wolves, a chapter of the Space Marines. The game was released for Android and iOS devices on November 5, 2015.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HeroCraft Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf Andorid App Summary
The Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf was developed by the popular developer agency named HeroCraft Ltd.. They have the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf in the Strategy category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4.52, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3744010 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 14, 2022 was the last date the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf was updated with new features. If you want to use the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf for PC
companions to fight by your side, each with unique skills and abilities.
• Manage your squad’s equipment, ammo and abilities to survive the most dangerous missions.
1. Play through a new chapter with 10 story-driven missions.
2. Combat a new, powerful enemy – the ancient and mysterious Necrons.
3. 5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses.
4. New levels and upgrades for the main character.
5. New levels and personal weapons for all squadmates.
6. 40+ new cards.
7. Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves.
8. Squad-based tactical battles.
9. Manage your squad’s equipment, ammo and abilities.
10. Customize your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf App Overview and Details
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy – the ancient and mysterious Necrons:
• a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
• Necrons – a terrifying new enemy race
• 5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
• new levels and upgrades for the main character
• new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
• 40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles.
• Rating. With each stage, battles get tougher – but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset.
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
***NOTE: An internet connection and 1 GB RAM on your device is required to play.***
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf community on Facebook
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
Whats New In this Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf?
Today, we have introduced the following changes:
– added a new Sky Сlaw armour, equipped with the assault Jump Pack, featuring 3 sets of perks and unique movement mechanics;
– added 3 completely new card types of a different rarity: Jumps, Eviscerators and Double Equipment;
– enabled controls of additional companions in mission 5-3.
This version also contains additional fixes and improvements made by the Iron Priests of the Space Wolves Chapter.
Glory to the Allfather!
In the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf game, you are a Space Wolf warrior who has been sent to the planet Fenris to help protect the planet from the forces of Chaos. In this game, you must use your skills and abilities to defeat the enemy and protect the planet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.