There are many web tools that can be used for different purposes. Some of these tools are for communication, some are for productivity, and some are for entertainment. No matter what your need, there is likely a web tool that can help you get the job done.
We will help you download the Web Tools for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Web Tools on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Web Tools on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Web Tools, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Web Tools, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Web Tools appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Web Tools by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Web Tools on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Web Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shakil Hossain|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Web Tools Andorid App Summary
Shakil Hossain is the developer of the Web Tools, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Web Tools from them is 3.2.0 with over 230 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Web Tools is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Web Tools is Dec 13, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Web Tools on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Web Tools App Overview and Details
The Web Tools android application from SMH Soft, provides access to the most popular and useful utilities for web developers who use on their computers. Web Tools has a simple, intuitive interface, through which you can configure your site. This converting and generating tools designed to save your time.
The tools you can use here..
1. Domain Checker,
2. Who Is Checker,
3. HTML Source code viewer,
4. Currency/All Unit Converter,
5. Bcrypt/MD5/SHA Generator,
7. Base64 Encoder/Decoder,
8. Morse Code Encoder/Decoder,
9. Number to word,
10. HTML to Text/List,
11. Hat-access Generator,
12. Color Picker,
13. HTML Entities,
And more …. will come.
Features of Web Tools for PC
1. Domain Checker
2. Who Is Checker
3. HTML Source code viewer
4. Currency/All Unit Converter
5. Bcrypt/MD5/SHA Generator
7. Base64 Encoder/Decoder
8. Morse Code Encoder/Decoder
9. Number to word
10. HTML to Text/List
11. Hat-access Generator
12. Color Picker
13. HTML Entities
Whats New In this Web Tools?
Minor Bug Fixed.
One generate tools added.
As the world becomes increasingly digitized, it’s more important than ever to have access to tools that make our lives easier. The Web Tools application provides exactly that, with a range of tools that can help with everything from scheduling to document creation. With this app, we’re able to accomplish more in less time and streamline our workflow.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Web Tools? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Web Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Web Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Web Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Web Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.