Hello, and welcome to my WGT-Guide!
Here, you will find all the information you need to start playing World Golf Tour like a pro. From tips on how to improve your game, to information on the best courses and clubs to use, I have you covered.
So, whether you are a beginner just starting out, or an experienced player looking to up your game, I hope you find this guide helpful. Enjoy!
This article is all about helping you get to know the WGT-Guide for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||WGT-Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tobias Theiss|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
WGT-Guide Andorid App Summary
The WGT-Guide was developed by the popular developer agency named Tobias Theiss. They have the WGT-Guide in the Events category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.5.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 34550 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With WGT-Guide latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 26, 2020 was the last date the WGT-Guide was updated with new features. If you want to use the WGT-Guide on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the WGT-Guide using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download WGT-Guide For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the WGT-Guide using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the WGT-Guide on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for WGT-Guide here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of WGT-Guide for PC
– View the complete WGT schedule
– See a list of all participating artists, with additional information
– Add artists and events to your favorites to create your personal WGT schedule
– Connect WGT-Guide to your Facebook account to share your favorites with friends, create a Spotify WGT-playlist, and sync your favorites with multiple devices
– See which WGT-locations your friends are at
WGT-Guide App Overview and Details
WGT-Guide is a mobile app developed for visitors of the annual Wave-Gotik-Treffen in Leipzig.
Besides the complete WGT schedule* the app features a list of all participating artists including additional information. By adding artists and events to your favorites WGT-Guide lets you create your personal WGT schedule.
Connect WGT-Guide to your Facebook account in order to…
– Share your favorites with your friends
– Create your personal Spotify WGT-playlist
– Sync your favorites with multiple devices
– See which WGT-locations your friends are at
* The schedule is released shortly before festival start. The App updates it’s data automatically via web service (no app update needed). Schedule data ist released only after it has been officially confirmed by the WGT.
Whats New In this WGT-Guide?
The WGT-Guide mobile app is an excellent resource for golfers of all skill levels. It provides detailed information on more than 1,000 golf courses worldwide, including hole-by-hole descriptions, ratings and rankings, photos, and tips from other golfers. The app also includes a GPS function that allows you to track your progress on each course and find your way around easily. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the WGT-Guide app is a must-have
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the WGT-Guide of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This WGT-Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WGT-Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WGT-Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WGT-Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.