WiFi File Transfer is a free app that allows you to upload and download files from your Android device to a computer or other Android device using your WiFi network. You can also share files between Android devices. The app is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface.
This article is all about helping you get to know the WiFi File Transfer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install WiFi File Transfer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the WiFi File Transfer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the WiFi File Transfer.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for WiFi File Transfer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the WiFi File Transfer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the WiFi File Transfer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||WiFi File Transfer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 8, 2013|
|Get it On:|
WiFi File Transfer Andorid App Summary
The WiFi File Transfer was developed by the popular developer agency named smarterDroid. They have the WiFi File Transfer in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12593501 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With WiFi File Transfer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 8, 2013 was the last date the WiFi File Transfer was updated with new features. If you want to use the WiFi File Transfer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the WiFi File Transfer using the emulator later on.
WiFi File Transfer App Overview and Details
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you’re using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to [email protected]
Features of WiFi File Transfer for PC
1. Transfer files between your phone or tablet and your computer over a wireless connection.
2. Easy-to-use web interface.
3. No USB cable needed.
4. Upload or download multiple files at once.
5. Upload entire folder structures.
6. Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface.
7. Password authentication (optional).
8. Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories.
9. Runs as a background service.
10. View photos directly in your web browser.
Whats New In this WiFi File Transfer?
• Deleting files fixed for Android 4.4
• Translation update
• Fixed problem with Select Files button in Internet Explorer
• Added SSL encryption for use on public networks
• Social media buttons now optional
• More reliable hotspot detection
• Fixed progress bars for folder upload
• Fixed duplicate filename bug for folder upload
• Corrected Google Analytics description in settings
Overall, the WiFi File Transfer application is a great way to easily transfer files between devices. The process is simple and user-friendly, and the app works well. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to transfer files between devices.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the WiFi File Transfer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This WiFi File Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WiFi File Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WiFi File Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WiFi File Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.