WiFiman is an app that helps you find, connect to, and manage Wi-Fi networks. With WiFiman, you can see a list of all the available Wi-Fi networks in your area, as well as their signal strength and security level. You can also connect to any of these networks with just a few taps. WiFiman also gives you information about each of the networks, including the name of the network, the security type, and the channel.
In this article, we will show you how to download WiFiman For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at WiFiman technical specifications first.
WiFiman Andorid App Summary
Ubiquiti Inc. is the developer of this WiFiman application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3629966+ users of this app. The WiFiman app rating is currently 1.14.10.
It was last updated on Aug 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WiFiman for PC
-Detect available WiFi networks and Bluetooth LE devices instantly
-Scan network subnets for additional details on detected devices, such as Bonjour, SNMP, NetBIOS, and Ubiquiti discovery protocols.
-Conduct download/upload speed tests, store results, compare network performance, and share insights with others.
-Relocate your access points (APs) to nearby data channels to instantly increase signal strength and reduce traffic volume.
-Test the connection speed between your UniFi Dream Machine or UDM Pro and mobile devices.
-See enhanced details about all of the Ubiquiti devices on your network (UniFi, AmpliFi, AirMAX, EdgeMAX, EdgeRouter, EdgeSwitch, UISP, AirCube, AirFiber).
|App Name:||WiFiman On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ubiquiti Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download WiFiman For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the WiFiman on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install WiFiman on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theWiFiman in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the WiFiman on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, WiFiman running on your computer.
WiFiman App Overview and Details
WiFiman is here to save your network from sluggish surfing, endless buffering, and congested data channels. With this free-to-use (and ad-free) app, you can:
* Detect available WiFi networks and Bluetooth LE devices instantly.
* Scan network subnets for additional details on detected devices, such as Bonjour, SNMP, NetBIOS, and Ubiquiti discovery protocols.
* Conduct download/upload speed tests, store results, compare network performance, and share insights with others.
* Relocate your access points (APs) to nearby data channels to instantly increase signal strength and reduce traffic volume.
* Test the connection speed between your UniFi Dream Machine or UDM Pro and mobile devices.
* See enhanced details about all of the Ubiquiti devices on your network (UniFi, AmpliFi, AirMAX, EdgeMAX, EdgeRouter, EdgeSwitch, UISP, AirCube, AirFiber).
What information does WiFiman show?
You’ll see IP address, netmask, gateway, DNS server, SSID, BSSID, signal strength, wireless channel, ping latency, and packet loss information.
WiFiman’s network tools include:
* A network analyzer with WiFi 6 support and a signal strength meter.
* WiFi speed testing.
* Detailed network cell information.
* A network scanner for device discovery.
* A port scanner.
Whats New In this WiFiman?
* Fixed Teleport invitation link not processed correctly by app before Android 11
* improved RTL languages support and added Hebrew localization
WiFiman is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I use my phone. It has allowed me to connect with people in new and interesting ways, and has given me access to a wealth of information. I cannot imagine living without WiFiman now, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an innovative and useful app.
This concludes our article on WiFiman Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or WiFiman for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This WiFiman to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WiFiman and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WiFiman. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WiFiman.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.