WiseView is a mobile app that helps you make better decisions by giving you access to the collective wisdom of the people around you. With WiseView, you can crowdsource ideas, get feedback on decisions, and make better choices with the help of your friends and family. WiseView is the perfect tool for making decisions big and small, and for getting the most out of your relationships.
The latest WiseView for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
WiseView Andorid App Summary
Hanwha Techwin has developed the WiseView for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, WiseView has got over 298144+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.5 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1.8
The latest update of WiseView is Mar 13, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
WiseView App Overview and Details
WiseView app lets you view the live video and search & playback anywhere with your smartphone if you use Hanwha Techwin’s security system. WiseView is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin’s security products.
Support model list：
Features of WiseView for PC
1. WiseView app lets you view the live video and search & playback anywhere with your smartphone if you use Hanwha Techwin’s security system.
2. WiseView is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin’s security products.
3. Support model list：
Install “WiseView” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the WiseView on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the WiseView app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install WiseView.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||WiseView On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hanwha Techwin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WiseView?
I have enjoyed using WiseView for the past few weeks. It is a very user-friendly app that has allowed me to keep track of my spending and budget more effectively. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to manage their finances.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WiseView for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This WiseView to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WiseView and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WiseView. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WiseView.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.