A world clock is a clock displaying the time in multiple time zones. It has been used by travelers for over a century to quickly know the time in different parts of the world.
The latest World Clock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
World Clock Andorid App Summary
Pixer Digital has developed the World Clock for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, World Clock has got over 297004+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.29
The latest update of World Clock is Jun 26, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
World Clock App Overview and Details
Do you want to know time in different country or city? This app is perfect world clock and meeting planner. You can use it as standalone app
Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone/city/country, so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.
* 5000+ cities
* Support for daylight saving time.
* Time Zone Converter.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Show time difference between local time.
Features of World Clock for PC
1. Shows the time in different cities and countries.
2. Daylight saving time support.
3. Time Zone Converter.
4. Multiple clocks support.
5. Shows the time difference between local time and other time zones.
6. Meeting planner.
7. Alarm clock.
8. Works as a standalone app.
9. 5000+ cities supported.
10. iOS and Android support.
Install “World Clock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing World Clock on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install World Clock on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type World Clock and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the World Clock as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||World Clock On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pixer Digital|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this World Clock?
Added new features like themes(dark-mode), clock customization and edit clock name.
The world clock application is an extremely useful tool for keeping track of the time in different parts of the world. It is easy to use and can be customized to meet the specific needs of the user. The application is also updated regularly with the latest time information, so the user can be sure that they are getting the most accurate information possible.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the World Clock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This World Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for World Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the World Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the World Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.