This is an app that is designed to test the security of your WiFi network. It can do this by identifying the type of security that is being used on the network, and then testing to see if that security is vulnerable to attack.
The technical specifications of the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) Andorid App Summary
WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) was developed by khiloui and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) is null on Play store with total users of 3358737. The WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) is Mar 2, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) App Overview and Details
Test if your router is vulnerable through WPS bruteforce attack.
Find the WPA key!
-Pin Bruteforce (from pin to pin)
-Restore previous saved session
-Different Calculating Algorithms for default pins
-Password Recovery (ROOT ONLY)
-Decrypt “wpa_supplicant” Passwords (ROOT ONLY)
-Copy saved Passwords
-Offline Pin Calculator
-No data collected
If your router is vulnerable, this app will allow you to try different default pins or simply to bruteforce a WPS router.
You can easily restore your password: this app shows stored password, and it can decrypt the wpa_supplicant file in which they are saved!
!THIS APP IS MADE TO TEST YOUR OWN ROUTER!
Features of WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) for PC
– Test if your router is vulnerable to WPS bruteforce attacks
– Find the WPA key for your router
– Different calculating algorithms for default pins
– Password recovery (ROOT ONLY)
– Decrypt “wpa_supplicant” passwords (ROOT ONLY)
– Copy saved passwords
– Offline pin calculator
Whats New In this WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root)?
[+] Minor changes
This app is awesome! It allows you to test your WiFi connection and see how secure it is. It also tells you how close you are to the nearest WiFi hotspot. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep their WiFi connection secure.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WPS WPA WiFi Tester (No Root).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.