Hello, friends! Today we will learn how to write Gujarati letters. Gujarati is the official language of the state of Gujarat in western India. It is also spoken in neighboring states. The language has a rich literary tradition that dates back to the 12th century. Gujarati is a difficult language to learn for English speakers, but it is definitely worth the effort. The letters in Gujarati are written from right to left. The first letter of each word is capitalized. There are no spaces between words. Let’s get started!
Do you know the technical specifics of Write Gujarati Letters for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Write Gujarati Letters Andorid App Summary
The Write Gujarati Letters application developer is Gutsy Apps. They listed the Write Gujarati Letters under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Write Gujarati Letters is more than 90059. With a 4.4, the latest 1.4.4 of the Write Gujarati Letters is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Write Gujarati Letters is Nov 18, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Write Gujarati Letters on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Write Gujarati Letters On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gutsy Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Write Gujarati Letters Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Write Gujarati Letters on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Write Gujarati Letters and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Write Gujarati Letters on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Write Gujarati Letters for PC
each letter, vowel, number helps kids to identify the letter/sound. Kids can listen to the sound and then trace the letter.
1. Fun and interactive way to learn to write Gujarati Letters
2. Popping activity to learn correct way of writing the letter
3. Trace activity to practice writing freely
4. Stars and feedback for tracing
5. Parents and coaches can review stars to see where kids need help
6. Sounds for each consonant, vowel, number to recognize letters
7. Choose colors, thickness, objects for variety in learning
8. Learn Consonants, Vowels, Numbers and symbols
9. Demo of how to write each letter
10. Easy way to view stars earned for each letter
Write Gujarati Letters App Overview and Details
Learn to write Gujarati Letters in a fun and interactive way.
• Learn to write correctly by popping objects in proper order
• Trace letters freely just like writing on a paper or a board
• Earn stars and get feedback for tracing
• Parents and coaches can review stars to see where kids need help
• Sounds for each consonant, vowel, and number to recognize letters
• Choose colors, thickness, objects for variety in learning
• Learn Consonants, Vowels, Numbers and symbols
• Demo of how to write each letter
There are many steps in learning a language. One of the basic learning task is to learn how to write letters. With the help of this app, kids (and grownups alike) can learn to write Gujarati Letters in a fun and interactive way.
Popping activity allows kids to learn correct way of writing the letter. Kids have to pop objects in correct order to finish the letter. They can look for helping hand to see how to write the letter. There are several choices of popping objects so kids can have fun while learning.
Tracing activity allows kids to write in free form without any restriction just like they do on a paper or a board. They get to choose color and thickness allowing them to practice more while having enough variety.
Kids earn stars when they complete tracing letter. The app will automatically figure out when tracing is complete and start evaluation of the traced letter. Kids have option of moving to next letter without earning stars – allowing them to explore other letters without getting stuck!
Kids earn stars based on accuracy of their tracing. If there are no mistakes or very minor mistakes, they earn three stars. Anything less than three stars indicate there is opportunity to improve.
Parents, Coaches, or Kids can view stars earned for each letter. This should make it easy to figure out which letters are strong (three stars) and which letters need improvement (less than three stars).
Sound for each letter will help kids recognize letters and reinforce learning.
Letters are organized in four books covering consonants, vowels, numbers, and symbols.
Free version includes all letters supported by ads. Ads can be removed by upgrading to premium letters.
If you see any problem with the app, please report to us by sending an email and we will be happy to address them in upcoming releases.
We hope this makes it easy for kids to learn to write Gujarati letters! Looking forward to hear your success stories through comments and ratings!
Whats New In this Write Gujarati Letters?
Minore feature updates.
Write Gujarati Letters is an easy to use application that enables you to write Gujarati letters on your Android device. The app includes a variety of templates for different types of letters, and you can also create your own letters.
Downloading and installing the Write Gujarati Letters for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Write Gujarati Letters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Write Gujarati Letters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Write Gujarati Letters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Write Gujarati Letters.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.