If you are looking for a powerful and versatile file manager for your Android device, look no further than X-plore. This app has everything you need to manage your files, including a dual-pane view, support for root access, and a built-in hex viewer. You can also use X-plore to browse your files on your computer or other devices over a network.
This article is all about helping you get to know the X-plore File Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install X-plore File Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the X-plore File Manager for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the X-plore File Manager.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for X-plore File Manager on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the X-plore File Manager and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the X-plore File Manager on your computer right away.
|App Name:||X-plore File Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lonely Cat Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
X-plore File Manager Andorid App Summary
The X-plore File Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Lonely Cat Games. They have the X-plore File Manager in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.29.00, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 26018356 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With X-plore File Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 16, 2022 was the last date the X-plore File Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the X-plore File Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the X-plore File Manager using the emulator later on.
X-plore File Manager App Overview and Details
Application manual: www.lonelycatgames.com/docs/xplore
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-disk-map
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega.co, Dropbox, Box, Webdav and others
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-sftp ***
● Music player ***
● App manager
● USB OTG
● PDF viewer
● WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-share
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
● Video player with subtitles ***
● Batch rename
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
● Vault for encrypting sensitive files – http://bit.ly/xp-vault ***
*** marked features are paid – they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
X-plore contains music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
With Vault function, you can encrypt sensitive files, even by your fingerprint.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Features of X-plore File Manager for PC
comfortably see contents of your device, manage files and perform various operations – copy, move, delete, compress to Zip, extract files, share files and folders, view and edit text files, hex edit files, and more.
– Dual-pane tree view
– Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
– Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk
– Cloud storage access: Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega.co, Dropbox, Box, Webdav and others
– SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell
– Music player
– App manager
– USB OTG
– PDF viewer
– WiFi file sharing
– Manage files from a PC web browser
– Favorite folders
– Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
– Video player with subtitles
– Batch rename
– Hex viewer
– Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
– Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
– View APK files as ZIP
– Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
– Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
– Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
– Vault for encrypting sensitive files
Whats New In this X-plore File Manager?
See News in app
Overall, I really like the X-plore File Manager application. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that I need when managing files on my Android device. The only thing that I would like to see improved is the speed at which it scans files and folders. Other than that, it is a great app and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the X-plore File Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This X-plore File Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for X-plore File Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the X-plore File Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the X-plore File Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.