YEFEKE is a non-profit, non-governmental organization working on the ground in rural areas of Benin to improve the quality of life for the people living there. YEFEKE supports the development of small businesses, provides access to education and healthcare, and helps to improve the local infrastructure.
This article is all about helping you get to know the YEFEKE for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download YEFEKE For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the YEFEKE on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the YEFEKE, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the YEFEKE app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
YEFEKE Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, YEFEKE has over 167 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. MEDIASOFT-TECHNOLOGY SARL has developed the YEFEKE and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.1.
Until this latest version, YEFEKE has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jun 5, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the YEFEKE on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||YEFEKE On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MEDIASOFT-TECHNOLOGY SARL|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of YEFEKE for PC
10 Feature List from the text:
1. The Malian Association for the Protection of Persons with Albinism (AMPA) is a non-political, non-religious organization made up mostly of young men and women who work to protect and promote the rights of persons living with albinism, who face discrimination, stigmatization, kidnappings, and sometimes murder.
2. AMPA has received funding from the VOICE program to execute a project called the Observatory of the Rights of Persons with Albinism in Mali. This project is carried out in collaboration with all the organizations defending the rights of persons living with albinism in Mali.
3. The VOICE program is a program of the Dutch NGO Oxfam-Mali, funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It supports initiatives and organizations of the most marginalized members of society.
4. The objective of the Observatory of the Rights of Persons with Albinism is to collect data on the situation of persons with albinism in Mali, their living conditions, health, education, and employability.
5. The project will create a space for dialogue and exchange of experiences between people with albinism, their families, and the different organizations working to defend their rights.
6. The project will also raise awareness of the human rights of persons with albinism among the general public in Mali.
7. The project will build the capacity of the AMPA to defend the rights of
YEFEKE App Overview and Details
L’association malienne pour la protection des personnes atteintes d’albinisme AMPA, est une organisation apolitique, non confessionnel majoritairement composé de jeunes hommes et femmes qui œuvrent pour la protection et la promotion des droits des personnes vivantes avec albinisme qui sont victimes de plusieurs types de discrimination, de stigmatisation, de kidnappings et, même des fois, d’assassinats.
Par ce écrit nous vous informons que l’AMPA a bénéficié d’un financement du programme VOICE pour exécuter un projet dénommé : Observatoire des droits des personnes atteintes d’albinisme du Mali. Ce projet se réalise en collaboration avec toutes les organisations de défense des droits des personnes vivantes avec albinisme au Mali.
Le programme VOICE est un programme de l’ONG OXFAM-Mali, il est financé par le ministère des affaires étrangères des Pays-Bas. Il soutient les initiatives et les organisations des personnes les plus marginalisées de la société.
L’observatoire des droits des personnes atteintes d’albinisme a pour objectif de faire une collecte de données sur la situation des PAAs au Mali, leur conditions vie, de santé, d’éducation et d’employabilité.
Whats New In this YEFEKE?
YEFEKE is an innovative new application that has the potential to change the way we view and interact with the world around us. It is a unique blend of augmented reality and social media that allows users to share their experiences with others in real time. This app has the potential to revolutionize the way we travel and experience new places. It is also a great way to connect with friends and family, and share memories that will last a lifetime.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the YEFEKE of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This YEFEKE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YEFEKE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the YEFEKE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YEFEKE.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.